The below interviews shed light on the design philosophies of zone/quest story, reputations, daily quests, endgame progression/reward structure, dungeons/raids/scenarios, world bosses, Challenge dungeons, the Brawler's Guild, cross-realm zones, content release frequency, and other subjects of frequent player discussions.
Dave "Fargo" Kosak, Lead Quest Designer
- Darkmoon Herald - Podcast interview on Mists endgame and story.
- Wowhead - Transcript by Perculia covering Mists endgame and story.
Cory "Mumper" Stockton, Lead Content Designer, and Dave Kosak
- WoW Insider - Transcript by Anne Stickney; combined interview about Mists endgame content and story.
Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas, Lead Encounter Designer
- Convert to Raid - Podcast interview focused on Mists endgame and dungeons.
- Method News - Interview transcript by raiding extraordinaire Rogerbrown about endgame progression and Patch 5.1.
Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street, Lead Systems Designer
- All Things Azeroth - Podcast interview by Medros, Rho (Realm Maintenance Podcast), and Nananea covering Mists endgame and systems.
- Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv - Video interview by Gary Gannon, Josh Allen (TankSpot), and Olivia Grace (WoW Insider) covering Mists endgame and systems.
- Wowjuju - Transcript covering Mists endgame and systems.
Be sure to check out more developer interviews for information on additional topics.