Char Clones

90 Worgen Death Knight
From my various rp servers I have seen several char clones here are two of the obvious ones

A goblin rogue based of Popple from the Mario Bros RPGs ((complete with theme song))

A forsaken Warrior based of Sir Daniel Fortesque ((which was pretty well done BTW))

if you have seen any char clones feel free to add them here.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Mario! It was a gnome in blue overalls, red shirt, hat, had the mustache and black shoes...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Damnit. You had me think that Char = Red Comet and not "Character".
Edited by Irøh on 12/9/2012 9:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/09/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Irøh

Guilty of this as well.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Irøh

I seriously clicked on this topic hoping for a discussion of Char Aznable, the Red Comet. I am disappointed.

Mildly on topic, if someone could actually RP a "Char-Like" villain, I'd be impressed. One who's much more subtle, and only bad because there are people who are worse than him, who have taken something from him. It'd be like if Nazgrim only worked for Garrosh because Garrosh murdered his family.
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Rogue
12/08/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Dashadeash
Mario! It was a gnome in blue overalls, red shirt, hat, had the mustache and black shoes...

Wahoo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Neo Zeon will be triumphant!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Mildly on topic, if someone could actually RP a "Char-Like" villain, I'd be impressed. One who's much more subtle, and only bad because there are people who are worse than him, who have taken something from him. It'd be like if Nazgrim only worked for Garrosh because Garrosh murdered his family.

I approve of this. Despite the fact it wouldn't really make sense NOW due to Nazgrim's character.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/10/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Arieus
Neo Zeon will be triumphant!

Remnants of remnants of remnants will never triumph.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
12/09/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Virsago

I seriously clicked on this topic hoping for a discussion of Char Aznable, the Red Comet. I am disappointed.

I love that MS and it's blood-red beam.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]