Ogudei ruins

100 Blood Elf Mage
Its been two weeks since 5.1 and this area has not see a hotfix so i will bring up the issues once again hopefully someone will PAY ATTENTION this time.....

Issue #1 When eating and drinking in Ogudei ruins you will not be able to sit for the entire duration. I have alrdy posted a bug report for this issue but nothing has happened yet....

Issue #2. Mostly the mogu but mobs that are tagged and attacking other players randomly attack you. Its mostly the modu in the area but they will be attacking another player and for no reason whatsoever they start attacking me. I had to waste Invis plenty of time just drop threat. Let me reiterate, i don't attack these mobs and i could be 10 or 20 yds away still they come over and start attacking me while attacking someone else.

Issue #3 ( this is more of a personal issue but) Overcrowded mobs in a closed area. Lets face it these ruin are very very small and there are frankly too many mobs. I'll guess you want to have as many mobs as possible so everyone can do their quests but isn't there a better way of doing it. This issue is the same in the old world. Plenty of times mobs would respawn too quickly in this closed space.

Hopefully this area will get some much deserved attention. It needs a hotfix ASAP!!!!!
Reply Quote

Issue #3 ( this is more of a personal issue but) Overcrowded mobs in a closed area. Lets face it these ruin are very very small and there are frankly too many mobs. I'll guess you want to have as many mobs as possible so everyone can do their quests but isn't there a better way of doing it. This issue is the same in the old world. Plenty of times mobs would respawn too quickly in this closed space.

Very much number 3 for classes that need to kite. Those linked mobs cast AOE's and other nasty stuff you have to run out of. Not to mention they are both stationary and pathing linked guys. Not to mention that they have huge damage and a huge health pool.

Having four sets of those linked guys on you at the same time is not fun.
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
Nice to see I'm not the only one having issues with this area. The quest "Oi Ain't Afraid o' No Ghosts!" needs some reworking in my opinion. Tonight is the first time I've been sent to this area, I haven't had any real problems with the other two areas. This quest seems to be a little much for this low DPS Shadow Priest. There may be some "magic" technique for doing this, but I can't imagine what.
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
I did this on my hunter today and my god he had to feign death whenever the ability is off-CD. This isn't fun at all, too annoying to say the least. How can one quest area contain this many mobs that respawn quickly. My hunter just killed one blood elf and 10 new mobs spawned. Everyone was aggroed. While doing spirit tap Gurthani spirits would spawn. Give it a few seconds and the linked Mogu mobs would join the fight. Is this working as intended, hmmm Blizz?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you want to bring bugs to Blizzard's attention you'll need to post them in the bugs forum here (if they haven't already been reported):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Fortunately, I haven't experienced any issues except for the anomaly one which was already fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]