Brawlers Guild and you.

90 Night Elf Hunter
Some fights are very, very easy for us hunters in the Brawlers Guild, while others are literally impossible due to our LACK OF ANY HEALING. Funny how we're the only class without a reliable self heal to keep us alive on fights. Spirit Bond isn't enough, and Exhilaration is pathetic for being a 2 min cooldown.

I'm currently stuck on Darkmaster due to:
1) Interupt not being off CD for every shadow bolt
2) No sort of healing to keep me alive at all during the encounter
3) Pet tanks being rather useless after what ever they broke with them in 5.1

If any hunter has beaten Darkmaster (Rank 7 2/4) Please share any tips or anything... So far i've tried everything with no success.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
its a player problem not class.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/09/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Frillish

How so? Please teach me about my class because i obviously have no idea what i'm doing.
Back under the bridge you go Mr. Troll...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I don't play a hunter. so I don't know what you need to do.

That said: the guy is right. it's a player problem. I know of 5 different hunters that are currently rank 8. ( 1 has cleared all rank 8 fights).

You have better gear than most of them.

What you're doing wrong? Idk. But you're doing something wrong.

edit:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-halls/Destitude/advanced

that guy. He's cleared 4/4 rank 8. I watched the majority of his fights. You have better gear. Thus, you're doing something wrong.
Edited by Kosars on 12/9/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

How so? Please teach me about my class because i obviously have no idea what i'm doing.
Back under the bridge you go Mr. Troll...

my hunter is rank 8 you clearly just suck bud.

ghost can spawn anywhere you have to be aware get a very tanky pet maybe a sithid for the stam buff.

always have guardian light when you can.

once again player problem stick to lfr mr noob.
Edited by Frillish on 12/9/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/09/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Frillish
Dude... You clearly don't look into people you're calling "noobs" I'm sorry i wiped a bunch of times on this due to lack of heals and ASKED FOR HELP on the forums, Apparently you're the God or Warcraft so beseech me with your infinite wisdom you useless F***....

you being an idiot is the problem clearly curse like a child when you're called bad? man this is the playerbase.

Providing no relative information besides "you bad" on a forum post asking for help? man this is the playerbase.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
My hunter friend is Rank 8 with me and has worse gear than you do.

12/09/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Frillish
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
My hunter friend is Rank 8 with me and has worse gear than you do.

yet again another useless comment... Jesus people never read. I'll stick to asking trade chat from now on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

only myself and another posted here. both saying you suck.

because you do.

Providing no relative information besides "you bad" on a forum post asking for help? man this is the playerbase.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
I think who ever made the brawlers guild didn't think it all the way through .

one of my major abilities is vanish but if I use it in brawlers guild fight is reset or over..

So I am asking does everyone have restrictions on their spells in the brawlers guild?

I think it is pretty stupid that they failed to think this through.

A mage can ice block but a rogue can't Vanish Hunters can use deterrents and yet a rogue can't vanish

Seriously Blizzard WTF
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
12/09/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Alvarie
LACK OF ANY HEALING.

Untrue.

12/09/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Alvarie
Funny how we're the only class without a reliable self heal to keep us alive on fights.

Also untrue, see Mages.

Not saying it isn't tough for Hunters on some fights but there's no need to exaggerate and lie.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
[Gift of the Naaru] : Heals the target for 20% of their total health over 15 sec. 3 minute cooldown.

I don't know what you might do differently, but rather than feeding forum trolls, you can assume that a solution exists and that trial/error will eventually discover it.
Edited by Stinkyfinger on 12/9/2012 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Frillish don't you have some dailys to do for the gear you so desperately "need"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]