LF small level 25 guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi,
I'm hoping to join a small, friendly guild, preferably with a pvp focus, but anything works. I'm an x-alliance and I haven't been playing MOP very much due to school and work, but I would love to get back into it with an awesome guild. Once I hit 90 I will be mainly holy pvp, but I will do a bit of both. Feel free to message me in game.
Thanks so much!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey MeowMeow,

While we are a little more PvE focused, we do have a lot of folks who enjoy PvP and are happy to do it. We mostly do random BGs and Arena whenever we do PvP.

Our guild is small, casual, and we try to be friendly and helpful when we can. You can read about us here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200034255

I'll see if I can find you online sometime, but feel free to say hi if you see me on, or, if you have a question, I can answer them here too :-)

Best of luck finding a guild that works for you! (and don't worry, we won't pick on you too much for being an ex-Alliance member ;-)

-Shaysu
Reply Quote
Hello, Msg soysos or anyone from <Wipes on Trash> we do a little of everything if you're looking for a smaller guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]