TFB: Still 5 Stackable in PvE?

100 Human Warrior
According to todays patch notes.

Damn I thought they where making progress with this. A smaller stack size with a higher proc chance might have made the ability fun...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
It's a wash, holding out on heroic striking for that long is a DPS loss over time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Theodorr
It's a wash, holding out on heroic striking for that long is a DPS loss over time.

Yep, one reason I was really happy to see it changed to 3 stacks. It brought hope they would eventually give it much needed adjustments. But since they basically backtracked for PvE that hope has been fractured...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The damage wasn't going to be increased, and TfB's percentage chance wasn't supposed to be raised either, so I'm not sure what you mean by backtracking.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Theodorr
The damage wasn't going to be increased, and TfB's percentage chance wasn't supposed to be raised either, so I'm not sure what you mean by backtracking.

The "Nerff" made room for adjustments that could have ultimately mad TFB more enjoyable.

Where'd you get the idea I wanted a damage increase?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Because you said so in your first post?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Theodorr

No I didn't? I said Higher proc chance. As in a better % to proc off OP so it's less RNG.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Drede

No I didn't? I said Higher proc chance. As in a better % to proc off OP so it's less RNG.

Higher proc chance = damage increase. Also they could increase the proc chance even without reducing stacks, and it would have the same net benefit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Fair enough, if you want to play that game, I covered what you said in your first post and added to it another aspect that was talked about.

I still don't know what you meant by backtracking, there was never supposed to be an increase to proc chance. The "nerf" would balance the ability, not make room for something else.

There already isn't room for stacking TfB as it is. Upping the proc chance is just a flat DPS increase to arms warrior damage.
Edited by Theodorr on 12/7/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
there were patch notes today? link?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]