WARRIORS R OP

49 Troll Shaman
Just wanted to put another one of these threads up, because it seems as if the changes blizzard made to warriors made them no longer OP.

but it seems to me the biggest complaint was the blanket silence.

how come other classes get blanket silences.

i want my blanket back.

on heroic throw tho
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
huh?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Troll troll is troll?

But 0/10 because you make no freaking sense.
Reply Quote
49 Troll Shaman
Just wanted to put another one of these threads up, because it seems as if the changes blizzard made to warriors made them no longer OP.

i want my blanket back.

on heroic throw tho

Basically. okay. Other classes can still blanket silence, why cant we.

it seemd the biggest complaint about the class was the pummel and heroic throw silence. now that warriors can no longer silence people, we are no longer over powered?

long story short because im bad at putting whats inside out. WHy can other classes Completely Silence Other Classes, But WArriors Ability to do so was so drastic blizzard did select all and hit delete
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Fireflie
long story short because im bad at putting whats inside out. WHy can other classes Completely Silence Other Classes, But WArriors Ability to do so was so drastic blizzard did select all and hit delete

I think the justification was combined with warrior mobility, the ability to range silence was considered overpowered.

Personally, I wouldn't know since I don't PvP at all.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

i want my blanket back.

on heroic throw tho

Basically. okay. Other classes can still blanket silence, why cant we.

it seemd the biggest complaint about the class was the pummel and heroic throw silence. now that warriors can no longer silence people, we are no longer over powered?

our mobility and ability to stay on our target combined with pummel blanket was stupid in PvP, gave NO reward for playing well. many players agree that just taking the silence away from pummel would have been fine, but blizz had to go all the way.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Warriors need flash heal.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Flash heal: 30 second CD heals the warrior for 30% of its maximum hp. Generates 50 rage. Seems about right
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/07/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Bosspriest
Flash heal: 30 second CD heals the warrior for 30% of its maximum hp. Generates 50 rage. Seems about right

Sounds under-powered to me.

Flash heal: 3 second CD. Heals the warrior for 100% of its maximum hp. Generates 100 rage. Increase Strength by 10,000. Increase Stamina by 90,000. Stacks 1,000 times.

Looks about right.
Reply Quote

i want my blanket back.

ya. im cold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/08/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Girndek

Sounds under-powered to me.

Flash heal: 3 second CD. Heals the warrior for 100% of its maximum hp. Generates 100 rage. Increase Strength by 10,000. Increase Stamina by 90,000. Stacks 1,000 times.

Looks about right.

Yes, just full of win. Lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You forgot: lasts for 1 hour.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]