/casts descrated ground.

dks are anti cc ppl you know

/ponder
/shrug
/cast Mind Vision

lulz

/deathgrip to
break silence.
and with my jedi moves i can do this 2 more times then just ams or mind freeze....give up!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

/ponder
/shrug
/cast Mind Vision

lulz

/deathgrip to
break silence.
and with my jedi moves i can do this 2 more times then just ams or mind freeze....give up!!!

Hm...

/flash udders as a last resort
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

/deathgrip to
break silence.

Hm...

hahaha,im not into beasti-uggh!!!

/dies
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

Hm...

hahaha,im not into beasti-uggh!!!

/dies

Never underestimate the power of the udders.

/flex
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
I think it's the name.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
There are healers that say they have the hardest job, and there are healers who try to prove that there's no job hard enough for them ;)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
/cast Cyclone
/cast Eat Sandwich
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Warrior
12/07/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Cranea

thats right sweetheart. they kicked this one time since i soloed a boss because the whole group went afk or were too stupid to follow me inside(2 of them was there.one was the healer and they were warned that i was gonna run in there and that they should follow)

They probably didn't see you go in. This is why ninjas shouldn't be tanks >=O

I'm betting they were tired of his antics and let him go inside hoping he'd die and rage quit instead of taking forever and a day to solo a boss.

A long time ago I had a group do that to a really annoying tank (I was a Mage at the time). They did die and rage quit the group, but it was rewarding after what we had went through with him.
Reply Quote

They probably didn't see you go in. This is why ninjas shouldn't be tanks >=O

I'm betting they were tired of his antics and let him go inside hoping he'd die and rage quit instead of taking forever and a day to solo a boss.

A long time ago I had a group do that to a really annoying tank (I was a Mage at the time). They did die and rage quit the group, but it was rewarding after what we had went through with him.

impossibru!!! you know ppl if lfg dont respond to the tank or reply back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have long, drawn out conversations with tanks about every dps derp in a pug in whispers. usually while pulling 30k dps and beat 1-2 of the dps in numbers. Made some decent friends that way.

Mage says "stop dpsing and heal" i'm like "what?" and link healing meters with atonement at 80-90% of healing done. /flex
Reply Quote
I have long, drawn out conversations with tanks about every dps derp in a pug in whispers. usually while pulling 30k dps and beat 1-2 of the dps in numbers. Made some decent friends that way.

Mage says "stop dpsing and heal" i'm like "what?" and link healing meters with atonement at 80-90% of healing done. /flex

seen shams burn away all there mana doing lightining bolt spam on boss and heavy trash...when they were the healers...all the dps died and i got blamed Dx
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

seen shams burn away all there mana doing lightining bolt spam on boss and heavy trash...when they were the healers...all the dps died and i got blamed Dx

You get resto shaman healers in dungeons? 0.0 weeeeiiiirdddd. When i dps it's always a paladin or priest healing. Every single time. And once a druid but he did less healing than i did as shadow.

Also 5 disc 1 hpally lfrs. The bosses die so fast...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is retarded.... Sorry for the language but seriously. Even with a sub-pro group, "just healing" in today's heroics is insanely easy, requires no awareness, you hardly ever get silenced, you never have to worry about throwing out cc or coordinating dps to throw out cc, and basically its a snooze fest.

Healers should be able to peel for their dps, throw out their debuffs, do some damage, (5-10K seems like not alot but in essence it turns a group with perhaps one bad dpser into a group with all good dps, or makes a good group amazing...)

Here is a list of things I do to keep my GCDs full during encounters that require sub-maximal healing (<-- all of them require sub-maximal healing excpet if people are screwing up,)

Put FSW (the armor reducing debuff,) on targets,
Moonfire Targets,
Stun Healers,
Use cat form to interuppt healers,
Use Stun, (Mighty Bash,) to peel for oblivious dps
Use cylcone, roots and hibernate as required to reduce damage etc,
Use Cat form and HotW to dps bosses,
Use Cat Form and Swipe to AOE dps, (only requires two gcds to use up all your energy with this move,)
Be aware enough to know when to stop providing utlity and pop tree form or tranquility, be aware enough to know when to come out of cat form even the gcd after you went in, don't be afraid to put ironbark on dps, know when to use NS, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Healers should never be bored in dungeons, or their doing it lazy. "I'ma just heal" LOL
Reply Quote
This is retarded.... Sorry for the language but seriously. Even with a sub-pro group, "just healing" in today's heroics is insanely easy, requires no awareness, you hardly ever get silenced, you never have to worry about throwing out cc or coordinating dps to throw out cc, and basically its a snooze fest.

Healers should be able to peel for their dps, throw out their debuffs, do some damage, (5-10K seems like not alot but in essence it turns a group with perhaps one bad dpser into a group with all good dps, or makes a good group amazing...)

Here is a list of things I do to keep my GCDs full during encounters that require sub-maximal healing (<-- all of them require sub-maximal healing excpet if people are screwing up,)

Put FSW (the armor reducing debuff,) on targets,
Moonfire Targets,
Stun Healers,
Use cat form to interuppt healers,
Use Stun, (Mighty Bash,) to peel for oblivious dps
Use cylcone, roots and hibernate as required to reduce damage etc,
Use Cat form and HotW to dps bosses,
Use Cat Form and Swipe to AOE dps, (only requires two gcds to use up all your energy with this move,)
Be aware enough to know when to stop providing utlity and pop tree form or tranquility, be aware enough to know when to come out of cat form even the gcd after you went in, don't be afraid to put ironbark on dps, know when to use NS, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Healers should never be bored in dungeons, or their doing it lazy. "I'ma just heal" LOL

well the healers i get have the laziness of not paying attention or dont feel like healing,and then getting angry if you do just that for them. or will only do healing so just stands there for most of the fight since(the dungeons are too easy if not challenge mode) and get angry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]