WTS x-realm invite to lowest pop US server

90 Human Warlock
I am looking to sell an invite to a party with me in it so you will be phased into Chromaggus, the lowest population US realm according to multiple WoW population sites. You can choose to do with this what you want, but to start you could camp any of the rares in pandaria which are never farmed. I would guarantee you could kill 90% of the spawns of any rare. For those trying to get your brawler's guild invite I can assure you that no one ever kills the 6 rares that drop the invite. I've helped some friends get theirs and the spawns are always up. Chromaggus alliance averages 5 lvl 90 players online at any given time.

I have both horde and alliance characters on Chromaggus, so feel free to msg Zbars on alliance Darkspear or reply in this thread with your offer.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
how lonely do you get?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am looking to sell an invite to a party with me in it so you will be phased into Chromaggus, the lowest population US realm according to multiple WoW population sites. You can choose to do with this what you want, but to start you could camp any of the rares in pandaria which are never farmed. I would guarantee you could kill 90% of the spawns of any rare. For those trying to get your brawler's guild invite I can assure you that no one ever kills the 6 rares that drop the invite. I've helped some friends get theirs and the spawns are always up. Chromaggus alliance averages 5 lvl 90 players online at any given time.

I have both horde and alliance characters on Chromaggus, so feel free to msg Zbars on alliance Darkspear or reply in this thread with your offer.

After speaking to Zbars, I decided why not try it out. If you're farming any rare, any vanity item, or even Onyx egg's... this is the guy you want to talk to. I've seen literally 2 alliance and 5 horde in the two nights I've spent farming. I've built my dreadful set from honor from the new rares, and now have all 3 trinkets. Plus, brawlers guild invite.

Worth EVERY g I gladly gave him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/09/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Hehegurl
how lonely do you get?
I get so lonely in SW, but then I go out to pandaria and have a great time taking advantage of the 8:1 horde to alliance ratio on Chromaggus. Having nearly unlimited horde to gank is the main reason I continue to play on this server.

For those of you farming or looking to buy your Brawler's Pass, why spend countless hours or up to 15k gold to get your pass when you can pay a fraction of that and spend less than 2 hours farming your very own invite to the Brawler's Guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lowest pop server and you couldn't even get the name you wanted?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
How do you trade gold with cross realm people?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Seriously though....how much is this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]