The person above you...#2

90 Goblin Hunter
12/09/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Srdotsalot
((TONY! Man, it's been a while. You probably don't remember me but hi.))

(( OF COURSE I DO! *chest bump* How goes it, man? School's finally winding down, so that means I can finally get back onto the forums and amuse myself by typing insanely dumb things and abusing ellipses.............LOL >:) ))
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
A goblin? Uh..... -bubbles and runs away-
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Claudel, sitting in his own little corner of the Christmas party, (and enjoying not being bothered as he casually sips on his cider) is jarred from his perfect silence, long ears pulling back against his hooded head, by a hysterical paladin running right at him, his armor aglow with protective magics as the holy warrior makes impact against the clothed and armored dead elf.
Claudel can only squeak, stumbling back quietly as he shakes his head...and glancing upwards at the hilariously misplaced mistletoe. He brushes off his robes, the scent of flower and other alchemical reagents wafting off of his form as he aims a look at where he speculated the paladin has his eyes.

"...Whelp, tradition, yeah?" He offers, amused, gripping the shoulder armor and lifting his head to press his masked face against the faceplate of the helmet. He back away quickly, and running off to avoid retaliation, likely laughing his !@# off.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Death Knight
Rysill grunts as Claudel collides into her from behind. She turns with an annoyed look until she notices the mistletoe and smirks, considering the heavily decayed death knight before her. Well they were both dead anyway so why not? With a swift motion she tosses back her hood and gives him a quick smooch on the cheek before replacing her cowl with an easy smile.
Edited by Rysill on 12/10/2012 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
*sighs..a fem dk...shrugs and kisses her frosty cheek*
Reply Quote
racar looks both ways he grins the as he sees no one was left to guard the large bowl of eggnog. racar removes a vial of plague from his robes as he crackles to himself. He moves to poor it into the bowl then suddenelly stops "wait a moment" racar says as he examines the vial "this isnt the rum" .Racar returns the vial to his robes while grabbing a large bottle of rum, he nods as he poors the correct bottle into the bowl "now its a party".

racar turns around accidentally bumping into the elf, looking up he sees mistletoe, "not gonna happend"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Racar

Smiles and laughs at the look on his face. Shifting her eyes up to the mistletoe she sighs and assumes the lords of love are just not paying attention to her. A female death knight and an half dead mage.

Helps herself to some punch and hopes the band cranks it up soon.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Polymorph into a sheep and proceed to incase in ice and laugh at for the next few minutes.
Reply Quote
95 Undead Death Knight
Oh yeah. Trenk'd kiss her.

With tongue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Eww... Just hold still, Trenk, and I'll make you a little more... let's just say people will like you more when I'm done! *Gun clicks*
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
I'd walk up to the Draenei and "accidentally" bump into the Draenei. When she turns to face me I'd say Mistletoe and point at it above us. When she comes in to kiss me I pull out my runeblade and send it into her mouth, knocking out her teeth and through her throat, having the edge collide with her brain killing her. After that I "clean up" the mess I made on the floor.
Edited by Vynathlon on 12/12/2012 11:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seeing the rotting, unholy abomination before me...

...I'd make a 180 and run out of the building.
Reply Quote
95 Undead Death Knight
Sefarra, don't lie and say you weren't jealous of The Tonguin'. Since Korrena ran out on Vyn, he can have some too.
Reply Quote
22 Worgen Warlock
i would summon my felguard chop off the head and proceed to lock her soul into a stone . for further use of course!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
12/12/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Trenk
Sefarra, don't lie and say you weren't jealous of The Tonguin'. Since Korrena ran out on Vyn, he can have some too.

Yuck! Don't want to imagine a slimy, half-rotten tongue in my mouth.../shudder
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
12/13/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Sefarra

Yuck! Don't want to imagine a slimy, half-rotten tongue in my mouth.../shudder
Don't worry. Based on my last post I think the last thing you'll need to worry about is Vyn's decaying tongue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
12/13/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Vynathlon
Don't worry. Based on my last post I think the last thing you'll need to worry about is Vyn's decaying tongue.

I suppose not, but you'd better find a way to mask your deathly stench before you try that! I don't kiss those whose breath(and body) reeks of yesterdays roadkill.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
12/13/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Sefarra

I suppose not, but you'd better find a way to mask your deathly stench before you try that! I don't kiss those whose breath(and body) reeks of yesterdays roadkill.
Yeah don't worry based on Vyn's armor and appearance I'm sure you' won't even notice Vyn's disgusting appearance and quickly fall in love with his handsome appearance. Based on his helm covering his face I'm sure you wouldn't even notice his face anyways. And besides even if you could he does look more humanoid than others like him. Aside from a few spots on his face and his glowing blue eyes it'd be just like kissing another smelly human.
Reply Quote
76 Dwarf Death Knight
Run him through. Repeatedly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]