Operation Save the Gnomes

For every gnome punted the likely hood of them making gnome babys is reduced by 50 %

85% are radiated with radiation and hence have to be put down in order to stop the abomination outbreak it produces when the babys come out of hiding

25% die at a young age

69% percent of all gnomes are ugly and turn off the other gender gnomes.

40% of all gnomes are dead anyways

During open world encounters theres a 90% percent chance that if you encounter a gnome you want to kill it with kindness due to their unfortunate existence as a inferior race

These statistics are not made up and are proven with science. Hence they are 99.99% Accurate

I bring you this message because gnomes are highly endangered and need to be saved or they will end up deader then the dodo/
Edited by Glìtterstorm on 12/8/2012 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Wait wait wait...

If we punt enough gnomes, we will stop them from breeding and thus save the future from their creepiness?!

Fellows of the Aliiance! Comrades in the Horde!

I call upon thee to save our shared homeland for the future!

I declare.... PUNTAPALOOZA!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
For every gnome punted there is a troll named Quigon standing at the end of the projectile with his mouth wide open.

Fixed.
Edited by Quigon on 12/8/2012 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We must breed more gnomes, but as there are so few gnomes left we cannot have the remaining gnomes breed with other gnomes, otherwise genetic traits will become so overlapping they'll all look like troggs in several generations.

As the taller races, we must step in to help with our genetic material, to ensure the future for a powerful, gnomish race.

Or we can build a whole buttload of mechagnomes and give them the curse of flesh. That'll increase their numbers drastically.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/08/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Quigon
For every gnome punted there is a troll named Quigon standing at the end of the projectile with his mouth wide open.

Fixed.

I smell a new Darkmoon Faire game!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
The Under City Commission on Gnomish Punting Practices and Tactics discussed this earlier this year.

The results, more punting is required.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We must breed more gnomes, but as there are so few gnomes left we cannot have the remaining gnomes breed with other gnomes, otherwise genetic traits will become so overlapping they'll all look like troggs in several generations.

As the taller races, we must step in to help with our genetic material, to ensure the future for a powerful, gnomish race.

Or we can build a whole buttload of mechagnomes and give them the curse of flesh. That'll increase their numbers drastically.

Ew.

WTB [Chris Hansen]
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Worgen gnomes.

>.>

<.<
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I will kill you all someday...
So sick and tired of the abuse we get...
Edited by Navi on 12/8/2012 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Wait wait wait...

If we punt enough gnomes, we will stop them from breeding and thus save the future from their creepiness?!

Fellows of the Aliiance! Comrades in the Horde!

I call upon thee to save our shared homeland for the future!

I declare.... PUNTAPALOOZA!!!!!!

Bad Boffo! /smack Leave the gnomes alone!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

What are you gonna do stink eye my knees to death?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk

What are you gonna do stink eye my knees to death?

You apparently don't know how fragile your body is...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Aw.

Don't kill me. =(

/hug
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
12/08/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Kimjongheal

Boffo is foolish, He does not know who he is messing with.

Aw.

Don't kill me. =(

/hug

I wouldn't kill you.
Just the stupid gnome haters who never let up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

Yeah and I am sick of hearing about it xD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I wouldn't kill you.

Yeah.

Bad jokes have been bad since 2004.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I wouldn't kill you.

I am a self loathing bundle of cuteness wrapped in sparkly silk surrounded by dozens of kittens.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/08/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Kimjongheal

But this solution is good, because we don't have to kill anyone.

The current gnomes can live a rich, happy, child free life, passing away happily in their sleep at an old age. (Assuming Gnomes don't have Night Elf-esque lifespans)

But Azeroth still gets to be rid of them! Win win!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I wouldn't kill you.

I am a self loathing bundle of cuteness wrapped in sparkly silk surrounded by dozens of kittens.

Kittens?

Ack, gonna have to keep my distance, don't need my allergies flaring up. I sniffle enough as it is.

12/08/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Boffo
The current gnomes can live a rich, happy, child free life, passing away happily in their sleep at an old age. (Assuming Gnomes don't have Night Elf-esque lifespans)

How would you know? They were mechanicals originally, after all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
For every gnome punted the likely hood of them making gnome babys is reduced by 50 %

85% are radiated with radiation and hence have to be put down in order to stop the abomination outbreak it produces when the babys come out of hiding

25% die at a young age

69% percent of all gnomes are ugly and turn off the other gender gnomes.

40% of all gnomes are dead anyways

During open world encounters theres a 90% percent chance that if you encounter a gnome you want to kill it with kindness due to their unfortunate existence as a inferior race

These statistics are not made up and are proven with science. Hence they are 99.99% Accurate

I bring you this message because gnomes are highly endangered and need to be saved or they will end up deader then the dodo/

You don't understand though, Gnomes breed like rabbits, and their litter size is just as large so even a small population of gnomes can very quickly infest any area.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]