Operation Save the Gnomes

90 Human Warlock
12/08/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Velexsis
I'm not sure why I'd even -want- to save a gnome. There's nothing a gnome can do for me that a goblin can't and won't do better and cheaper. I've seen gnomish items in action and tested them with typical failure for results. At least goblin items are guaranteed to explode, last time I tossed a gnomish grenade it didn't arm until the other guy kicked it back towards me.

You have to pull the pin first.

...Belves. Go figure.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
You leave the hat out of this. The hat did nothing to you.

There, there, Mr. Hat. She's just mean because she's short. And hasn't had cookies.

I still have THOUSANDS in my time halt pantry from Cyndi, I swear she spends all her free time baking those things >.>

12/08/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Boffo
There's always my planned experiment.
You would die before you saw it through assuming you could even capture a gnome....
We're a slippery bunch.

12/08/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Eadryk
I don't believe we know this yet, Worgen born from cursed humans are relatively new.

I know. Just a curiosity hanging out in the back of my head, probably one we'll never get a solid answer to.

Just like the everlasting question about worgen children, and children of druids.

And yet again, This is why druids were male only for the longest time....

Listen youngling we were walking the lands under the eyes of teh earthmother Before you suffered the curse of flesh, before you were even a glint in the eyes of your titan masters, before the titans even walked the lands.

The science I speak of is pure observational science, you cannot deny what you see with your own two eyes.

*Projects a hologram of a giant flaming sheep with 7 legs*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/08/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Boffo
We'll punt the beardy drunk guys.

Planning on breaking some legs, are we?

12/08/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Velexsis
There's nothing a gnome can do for me that a goblin can't and won't do better and cheaper.

Except, perhaps...make an invention that doesn't kill you with the explosion.
12/08/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Navi
And yet again, This is why druids were male only for the longest time....

¯\(ツ)/¯

Couldn't last forever.
Edited by Eadryk on 12/8/2012 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
10 Undead Priest
Quit punting temporarily, let them breed, once the numbers increase begin punting again and repeat.

I kid, gnomes are the !@#$. SAVE THE GNOMES!
Reply Quote
We Gnomes are the keepers of Azeroth. If we disappear, the Titans will destroy Azeroth as there will be no one to answer their call when they return. (Star Trek 4)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/08/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Marilly
We Gnomes are the keepers of Azeroth. If we disappear, the Titans will destroy Azeroth as there will be no one to answer their call when they return. (Star Trek 4)

So you're all whales?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
12/08/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Marilly
And similar to Star Trek 4, we can slingshot a dragon around the sun to travel back in time and hijack us a Gnome or two.

Or we could just use the Caverns of Time, but that's the sissy way.
Reply Quote
No Offense to all yall gnomes but I only want to save you,

Us Scientists will make you genetically Stronger and .5% taller which are all very good odds
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
But if all the gnomes die out who will tailor fine silk goods in the sweat shop in Silverymoon.

Thousands of Blood elves will be without fashionable clothing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
But if all the gnomes die out who will tailor fine silk goods in the sweat shop in Silverymoon.

Huh, thats odd...
I use blood elves in my sweat shops...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Huh, thats odd...

If you haven't already, you should visit the tailor shop in Silverymoon (make an alt or something if you don't feel like raiding the city). Go down the stairs and there they are, crying and sobbing and complaining about how their little hands hurt from all the work and no sleep.

Their tears bring a smile to your heart I tell ya.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage

I bring you this message because gnomes are highly endangered and need to be saved or they will end up deader then the dodo/

I don't see the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Us Scientists will make you genetically Stronger and .5% taller which are all very good odds

We already have dwarfs. (Which I learned tonight was the proper plural form.)
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage

We already have dwarfs. (Which I learned tonight was the proper plural form.)

The proper plural for dwarf is beards.
Reply Quote

Huh, thats odd...

If you haven't already, you should visit the tailor shop in Silverymoon (make an alt or something if you don't feel like raiding the city). Go down the stairs and there they are, crying and sobbing and complaining about how their little hands hurt from all the work and no sleep.

WHAT!!!
That's an outrage! I won't need no stinkin' horde alt. I will personally rectify this!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
thing is, as the illustrious Bran Bronzebeard's recent archeological discoveries have shown, the natural place of the Gnomes is in a servile position. They were created to perform menial tasks that are beneath the dignity of their betters to perform. The desire for independence or "equality" is merely a corruption of their true nature. Gnomes are happiest when carrying out simple tasks for superior races.

By putting them to work in sweat shops like the one in Silverymoon, or the repair Gnome in Zangamarsh. Why there are even a few talented green skinned little gnomes providing useful aid to our Apothecary Guild in Northrend as errand boys and test subjects.

Gnomes need help to remind themselves that their proper place in the world, the place that makes them happiest, is beneath the rest of us.

that of course is why they are so short
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Mage
12/08/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Quigon
For every gnome punted there is a troll named Quigon standing at the end of the projectile with his mouth wide open.

Fixed.

You must be incredibly fat by now.
Reply Quote

Huh, thats odd...

Those are leper gnomes; and one is even sleeping. Actually, two are sleeping.
These gnomes have it pretty good. I don't need to do anything at all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Those are leper gnomes; and one is even sleeping. Actually, two are sleeping.
These gnomes have it pretty good. I don't need to do anything at all.

what?

<log in and check>

What the Hell Blizz??

Why would your replace the sobbing Gnome slaves with Leper Gnomes.
Leper Gnomes don't cry
their tears don't make you feel all warm inside.

When the hell did they do this

SLAP IN THE FACE
/ragequit

I request a petition to get Blizz to give us back our Gnome Slaves
Edited by Drakmor on 12/8/2012 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]