Roleplay out of Stormwind

90 Human Priest
Hello!

After scouting around the various 'hot spots' in Stormwind for roleplay, I started thinking. I can't be the only one becoming bored with the Blue Recluse and Cathedral District.

What about other places? List your hot spots for roleplaying that are not in Stormwind!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
While I may be Horde, a lot of my guild's events take place on Northrend. I think its otherwise difficult to make random RP out in the sticks, since hotspots are more accessible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I second the Northrend suggestion. I don't get a whole lot of walk-up RP (I mean, just look at Willia-she's fierce) , but any time I did get it, it was in Northrend. This seems to be a pretty decent spot for a lot of folks.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Dalaran, Shrine of Seven Stars and various other places around Pandaria. But right now I'm in Azuremyst.
Reply Quote
Duskwood4life.
Reply Quote
38 Night Elf Rogue
I'd advise you to check out Darnassus! I've had loads of fun there, before joining Sentinel included.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I've bumped into folks RP'ing all over Pandaria, especially in the Shrine of Seven Stars and Halfhill.

I've heard good things about Darnassus and Dalaran but I don't have too much personal experience with RP'ing in either of them (though I'd like to, as much as I love Stormwind, having *all* of the Alliance RP crammed into a single city can get tiring).
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Simple!

Hotspots:
Darkshire
Raven Hill
Lakeshire
Gold Coast Quarry
(Clear Kara and bring friends!)

I prefer Stormwind because it contains the largest section of the Dark RP community. Not to mention- it's extremely active and I'm not surrounded by guild events and casuals (y'know, people who's RP is just them talking to people or relationship RP), allowing me to avoid both.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Wherever I go.

<-- Fulltime Rp

Best time I ever had in this game. Promise.

:)
Edited by Yezian on 12/9/2012 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
My guild hangs out in Thelsamar now and then, but otherwise I fully admit that I find a reason for a lot of my characters to default to Stormwind.

I'm really bad at it with Liotuse though, who just defaults straight to the bench in the Square.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! It's nice to get out of the 'norm'! Seems like I'm always walking around the Cathedral District, I need some new surroundings haha. :)
Reply Quote
I can never find rp in Stormwind, everyone just eventually attacks me. :c
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
I want to start RPing in Darnassus, but there's only so much I can do when I'm alone.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I just take it wherever I find it.

My Azure Waterstrider and I are always up for roleplay.
Edited by Enekie on 12/12/2012 1:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My Regal Crane shall meet you. AGain. Someday. Maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]