Ravenfail's Finest LFM for *R1 Alt Runs

90 Worgen Warrior
Are you a R1 Mr Worldwide, 360 noscope, 2200 ELO Pentakilling Dargon slaying Burtal Glagiator, looking for something to do on your alt in your downtime?

Or a more casual yet skilled player looking for a raiding group that only runs 1 night a week but downs content quickly?

Then look no further, Ravenfail's Finest is looking to form a group running 1 night a week with an efficient and skilled core. Most of the people (*read as nerds) in this group are something like 9/16 heroic so we know our stuff and will efficiently down that content in that one night. The raid night will be flexible depending on the group and invites will be calendar-based.

If you're a skilled player looking for a highly efficient and effective group on an extremely light schedule, please contact me in-game via mail or message if interested.
Edited by Camirex on 12/10/2012 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Please note: We use Skype for our raids, so please have Skype if you would like to join. Also, We're a really fun group to raid with :)

DOUBLE PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT recruitment for our Main Group or our Second Group. This is recruitment for an entirely different raid group.
Edited by Business on 12/9/2012 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Death Knight
odd when i asked to join u said not recruiting and now you are so which is it?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
12/09/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Lìchkìng
odd when i asked to join u said not recruiting and now you are so which is it?

He was probably referring to our main group and 2nd team, not an alt group. We ARE looking for people for an alt run.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Hit me up :]

Battle-tag: #Volt1237
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what experience are you required to have to raid with this alt group :o
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
12/10/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Seithis
what experience are you required to have to raid with this alt group :o

Experience doesn't really matter that much, as long as you know your class very well and can output great DPS/HPS (for your respective ilevel), not die to mechanics/know all fight mechanics, and are a chill person :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Curious if you were still recruiting. Pst me ingame or reply to here. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
12/10/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Nobuenò
Curious if you were still recruiting. Pst me ingame or reply to here. Thanks

I am, please hit me up in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
need a pally healer?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am interested in the group. PST me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]