Chaos Bolt hit You 135163

WTF!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
thats a little one!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
why didnt you vanish it before it landed. I mean it takes 40 years to travel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
1) *Looks at gear* I only sees 2 malevolent pieces as of 12/7/12.

2) Missing information: Buffs and/or cooldowns used.

3) You have 330,293 hp as of 12/7/12. That hit you for 135,163. That's 41% of your HP. You still have 59% left.

4) You deserve to get hit with a 3 second cast when you don't interrupt it with all the CC in the world that you have.

Thank You, Come Again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Should've cloaked that, yo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
That's just a tickle compared to some of the other ones I've seen ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
That amount is actually insignificant...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Do I smell a troll? :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
thats nothing, last time my Pally got hit by a fire mage pyro blast for 200K+ and i had full pvp gears.
Edited by Immortalock on 12/7/2012 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/07/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Morkina
thats a little one!

QFT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
1) Welcome to what happens when you let the cast finish that you have a good chunk of time to interrupt or avoid.

2) Get some PvP gear friend.

3) That is a little Chaos Bolt. Now imagine what frost mages are getting off in a single Deep Freeze. Yeah... and their's are all instants.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
If chaosbolt is giving you problems you will break down into sobbing mess when you face mages, warriors, etc. Even if its not the one single entry in the combat log is definitely going to be taking waaaaay more damage in the same burst window that is FAR harder to stop.

Being killed by chaosbolt is like those criminals that get arrested on TV when the van, camera crew, and whatnot are setting up for an hour ahead of time. Sure it can happen but you have to be pretty stupid to let it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If chaosbolt is giving you problems you will break down into sobbing mess when you face mages, warriors, etc. Even if its not the one single entry in the combat log is definitely going to be taking waaaaay more damage in the same burst window that is FAR harder to stop.

Being killed by chaosbolt is like those criminals that get arrested on TV when the van, camera crew, and whatnot are setting up for an hour ahead of time. Sure it can happen but you have to be pretty stupid to let it.

Wasting your time Werst. All these people see is that they died and it came from a a single spell that hit for a lot of their health.

The preparation required and difficulty at getting a Chaos Bolt off is irrelevant to them. Best just to mock them so that next time a Lock sees them on the battlefield, they will fly into a rage and be even easier to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Instead of complaining to us about a weak CB hit why not instead form a truce with locks and rebel against blizzard and right this unjust treatment we're getting in PVP. I mean don't we all want to be a warrior/mage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Kick
Blind
Cloak
Vanish

4 reasons why you are fail.

Also 130k is actually about half of what my CB hits for in RBG's with dark soul popped.
QQ more about why you cant use abilities that have been around since vanilla except cloak came in BC.

If I hadnt seen the warrior post about being "fear locked" and raped by a CB this might've been the troll post of the year.

Edit: Forgot to mention smoke bomb.
Terrible rogue if warlocks put you in such a rage that you forget you have defensive cooldowns, you should stay stealthed and stunlock the warlock so he can rage and post a thread about how YOU need to be nerfed.
Edited by Exsänguinate on 12/8/2012 4:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
thats a low damage cb :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/08/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Ramsez
thats a low damage cb :(

Not in PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]