[A] Decoy recruiting a healer

90 Human Priest
Decoy is recruiting 1 healer with a strong dps OS for our 10 man group. We are looking for either a paladin, druid or shaman. If you're an exceptional healer with no dps OS we can make that work as well.

We are 5/16H and raid Thursday and Sunday 7:00-11:00 CST.

Add me in game Callistora#1286 if interested.
Edited by Callistora on 12/28/2012 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just added a hunter to our group, still need 1 more dps (or tank or healer). We're pretty flexible so can take any role, will just depend on the class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey, I just added you today. I'm a disc/spriest looking for a new raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey was wondering if you were still looking for a tank. The guilds I'm in doesn't seem to be to reputable atm. My experience is lacking because I just graduated college so time was invested in that. But during my free time I grinded reps and valor still to keep ilvl respectable. Realid is jjwoodard@Yahoo.com if you would like to chat. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump, need a holy pally but also open to a resto shaman or resto druid. We'd prefer someone with a dps OS but if you're an exceptional healer with no dps OS we can work with that too.

Also if anyone is available Sunday night @ 7CST to heal HoF we'll be clearing with possibly 2 heroics. Battletag is in first post.
Edited by Callistora on 12/28/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump, still in need of a holy pally or resto shaman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]