SS and Prep

90 Human Rogue
uhh
baseline... like hunters have... then QQ go bye
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
or just increase evasion to what it was and give higher base dodge... id rather dodge hero strikes and everytjing and get spammed overpower than nothin
Reply Quote
37 Blood Elf Hunter
Prep and Shs baseline, burst of speed energy cost reduced to 25, energetic recovery added to recoup again, hemo bleed activates sanguinary vein.

And a large coke please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
i just want step and prep baseline... if u have issues with keeping rotation i suggest shuriken toss.... good damage and allows easy CPs for SnD and recup and allows a great oppurtunity for setting up burst when you reach your target
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The main problem with evasion that if it gets buffed now, with later gear levels our passive dodge goes up. It's hard to balance considering how gear dependent we are.

If they put a *max cap on dodge then maybe it would work or maybe it should let us dodge 100%.

*us -- derp
Edited by Muteirl on 12/8/2012 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The main problem with evasion that if it gets buffed now, with later gear levels our passive dodge goes up. It's hard to balance considering how gear dependent we are.

If they put a *max cap on dodge then maybe it would work or maybe it should let us dodge 100%.

*us -- derp

In Vanilla I would stack agility and dodge and had about 51% dodge after tier 2. When our tanks died on a boss I could Evasion tank it for a pretty good period of time... saved us from a wipe more than once.

And even though I could dodge 100%, it wasn't OP at all... dodging warriors was actually bad, hunters could hit me, casters had no issue with dodge, and rogues could vanish and open with a cheat shot (no dodging while stunned).

Now with all the stuns in the game - shockwave is non-dodgable, for example - I really don't see how giving rogues more base dodge would be a problem. We get ~30% less damage reduction from armor as plate wearers, dodge only works on melee (same as armor), and if you hadn't noticed, Warriors get Die by the Sword, which gives 100% parry AND 20% damage reduction on a 2 min cd (Evasion is 3 min).

Really, I think the designers just don't !@#$ing get it.
Edited by Dak on 12/8/2012 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
well wars and mages and hunters areball OP n they have to be toned down first
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I agree. Its not that rogues need a significant buff to utility/defensives. Its that other classes need to be toned down.

yobutsrslygivebackenergeticrecup
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
if theyre not gonna give us better defensive cds i hope they'd look at buffing recup
Reply Quote
89 Human Hunter
anyone else think combat readiness is lame?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
12/09/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Recöil
anyone else think combat readiness is lame?

I feel special when stuff spins around me...looks pretty before I drop dead <3

Anyone listen to the podcast interview from AJ with Tom Chilton who made a mention of working on burst dmg in PvP (7:30 - 8:40) specifically trinkets, saying an adjustment they were working on would drop burst dmg output by around 10%.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7cw8bpEec

Anyone think this may help our survivability at all?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/09/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Shadwphoenix
if theyre not gonna give us better defensive cds i hope they'd look at buffing recup

I rather not. Since GC stated that Rogues are meant to be slippery, I wouldn't mind being this squishy if we actually were slippery (ie, more sneaking into stealth).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Allowing us to have a gap closer baseline and be able to pick up prep to would help survivability a lot. We would be more "slippery" as a certain somebody has said about our class.

Evasion a 3 min CD is pathetic for what it does. Needs a buff.

Shadowstep should be baseline. We are a melee class and we have to talent for the already sub par gap closer.

ShS shouldn't have even been on the same tier as prep. Totally goes off track with the tier theme.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]