Thermal anvil

90 Gnome Warrior
If I drop a thermal anvil, can other players use it as well? After I'm done, or even while I'm using it?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Haven't tried myself, but I have seen them sitting in the Valley of Wisdom with no one around, and able to identify the anvil.
Reply Quote
Yes... According to the tooltip from Wowhead :

Places a Thermal Anvil at your feet, granting anyone nearby the use of both an anvil and a forge. Lasts 5 min. (5 Min Cooldown)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's awfully nice to drop one by the Darkmoon faire BS quest, no more popping back to elwyn and back to make the horseshoes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/07/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Caydee
It's awfully nice to drop one by the Darkmoon faire BS quest, no more popping back to elwyn and back to make the horseshoes

There's an anvil hidden in the back of the faire by wassname that gives the first aid quest. Half the time I end up going back to Elwynn anyway because I forgot flour, or thread or something.
Reply Quote
how to you get the anvil
Reply Quote
how to you get the anvil
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/23/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Roxassanden
how to you get the anvil

Engineers can make it, and it was a drop from the Blingtron 4000. Though I cannot say if it still is, have not seen it drop for a few weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, they are also sold by engineers.

They are nearly worthless, on the AH.
Reply Quote
There's also an anvil/forge next to the guy that sells the heirloom gear at the Faire.
Edited by Kalvan on 1/24/2013 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
01/23/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Hazmat
how to you get the anvil

Engineers can make it, and it was a drop from the Blingtron 4000. Though I cannot say if it still is, have not seen it drop for a few weeks.

I received one from Blingtron right around Winterveil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]