WTB HORDE FOR WG

90 Human Death Knight
Why no Horde for wintergrasp.. Im very dissapointed in how fail horde have become... From Wotlk.. Yes you will run into me there.. And yes you will probably spend most of your time in the graveyard... but that does not mean it cant be fun right?.

P.S , SHUTUP BIT!
Edited by Leonariasdk on 12/7/2012 9:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Leo stop begging for my attention
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/07/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Bït

I think she has you there, Leo. And I already tried to lure them out for WG, but I think this server is finally gonna die completely. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/09/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Hardmsjângle

I think she has you there, Leo. And I already tried to lure them out for WG, but I think this server is finally gonna die completely. :(

/tear
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/07/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Leonariasdk
Why no Horde for wintergrasp.. Im very dissapointed in how fail horde have become... From Wotlk.. Yes you will run into me there.. And yes you will probably spend most of your time in the graveyard... but that does not mean it cant be fun right?.

P.S , SHUTUP BIT!

funny u say this. I think it was last week we went in there. You pop up then die. Had to talk to you after and was crying cause i was healing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]