Desacration(Lvl 25) is recruiting!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes its spelled wrong or is it? Old guild same leader. We have always been small guild, mostly made up of family members and friends. We are now opening our doors to anyone that is interested in progression, dungeons, getting achievments, or just kicking back. Looking for perks or a long term home? We may be able to help. We are casual but looking to progress. if you are not interested in progression or achiev's and just looking for a home you are more then welcome in Desacration. If you are committed to long term guild growth and mature send me a message in game(Selinian) or visit www.desacration.guildportal.com

7 bank tabs, guild repairs and perks. We are mostly comprised of folks from the east coast(U.S) and most guild events occur on the weekend after 8 pm eastern time. I have no personal beef with noobs...not one bit, everyone starts somewhere...I was a noob too but a long time ago. I am sorry if you cant play your class or are begging for gold in trade then this is not the place for you!!
Edited by Selinian on 12/23/2012 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for more people Eastern Time to progress and grow. Pst in game to Selinian or go to desacration.guildportal.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]