25M LFM DPS 8-11 EST T/W/TH

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We just left old guild to reform for 25s last night and we're looking for more amazing players to polish off the roster. Desiring people who can do the following:

- Follow directions
- Call out things if needed over mumble (means you need a working mic)
- Take less damage than the tanks
- Moves out of wind bombs and cleave and other such ground related badness
- Look up encounters or read the posted forum strats prior to raid time
- Come prepared
- Gem and Enchant all gear to be raid ready.

If you think you meet this criteria, please add me!

Sieara#1968

We raid T/W/Th 8-11 EST so finding top notch players who can down content in a timely manner is going to be critical. We have a few but we really need more!
Edited by Siearaqt on 12/7/2012 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/07/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Squirt
Nice to see that you aren't recruiting for a 25m with 10m Heroic progression in your thread title anymore.

Leave me alone please. Having you on ignore in game is clearly not enough to get you to go away.
Edited by Síeara on 12/7/2012 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
why leave a guild only to create a guild with the same name, couldn't you just have stayed in the original sympathy and ran a 25's there. Guild perks are just so good.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/07/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Gluttonous
why leave a guild only to create a guild with the same name, couldn't you just have stayed in the original sympathy and ran a 25's there. Guild perks are just so good.

Actually this was the bank guild we haven't renamed. >_> We kinda did this last night and I wasn't GM anymore due to RL issues that I would rather not discuss on the guild forums.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Good luck to you folks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]