Can everyone please just stop?

90 Troll Shaman
It's understandable that there's a lot of irritation from being nerfed so much, and I agree it is unfair to cripple the Shaman class. I don't pvp much on this character, but I sincerely think that this EVER CONSTANT b*tching and moaning is not helping anyone. Blizzard knows you all disagree with their decision, and they'll change it. If not, the only thing to do is ADAPT. We have wonderful burst damage still, and we're not completely lame. I'd just like to come to the Shaman forum and not be assaulted with numerous QQ threads.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
how do you adapt to blanket cc/silence?
*ahem*
re-roll, thats how.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Make a sunshine and puppies thread about how great you shaman is, how happy you are fighting for halfway up the dps charts at best, or how awesome you are at pvp.....its the internet , you can lie.
otherwise just don't read,
these people are justifiably upset, they are not functioning at what they have spent alot of time waiting and fighting to be decent at to no avail.
Is the whole community supposed to just shut up and take it because your tired of hearing the truth?
Volume of posts is about the only hope these people(myself included) have of making blizz see that we are not happy with how things are being handled.
This and cancelling accounts are the only things noticed by them.
I have very little else to occupy my time in the little town i am currently stuck in, so im just rerolling and spending all my time on an alt, but thats just me others are free to do as they wish and I wish them the best as I suck it up and move on to a class that will work much better at any role i chose, unlike shaman.
Good luck to all my shaman brothers and sisters at which ever option you choose cancellation, or rerolling.
./tiphat
Reply Quote
50 Human Priest
12/07/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Annix
It's understandable that there's a lot of irritation from being nerfed so much, and I agree it is unfair to cripple the Shaman class. I don't pvp much on this character, but I sincerely think that this EVER CONSTANT b*tching and moaning is not helping anyone. Blizzard knows you all disagree with their decision, and they'll change it. If not, the only thing to do is ADAPT. We have wonderful burst damage still, and we're not completely lame. I'd just like to come to the Shaman forum and not be assaulted with numerous QQ threads.

Shutup. You're an idiot. DPS shaman are awful in PvP.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Then don't read them.

Imo this thread is no better off than the other threads your whining about. *shrug*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

This is the only place we can post our QQ without other classes chiming in with "you're still the best pvp healer so l2p", when the VAST majority of QQ threads are about problems with the DPS specs, and them being nerfed to *try* to nerf Resto.

Also, Fire Mage QQ threads vastly outnumber Shaman threads right now in the DD forum.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

You're not max level and dont PvP? Shut up then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
[quote="73493437776"]
Also, Fire Mage QQ threads vastly outnumber Shaman threads right now in the DD forum.

Rightly so. Combustion was nerfed by FIFTY PERCENT.

That's five-zero freaking percent on the signature move of a fire mage. That's insane.

Resto shaman have nothing to cry about. Come back to me when you're hit with an across the board 30% increase to all mana costs in a HOTFIX.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
[quote]

That's five-zero freaking percent on the signature move of a fire mage. That's insane.

Resto shaman have nothing to cry about. Come back to me when you're hit with an across the board 30% increase to all mana costs in a HOTFIX.

if you'd bother to read, you'd realize its everyone else BUT resto shaman the poster was addressing. Elemental and enhancement were both crippled because of resto being oped (no one was denying they needed a nerf).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
[quote]

I agree. Resto has very little to cry about. They are still a very potent healer.

However, Enhance and Elemental are both gutted to the point where they may as well not even bother PVP.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
. I don't pvp much on this character

if you don't pvp with shaman, don't come here and tell us to 'adapt' to how !@#$ty this class is.

I've been playing elem sham since cata...and had no trouble hitting 2k in 3v3 bracket.

now it just is semi hopeless
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The problem Annix with your ADAPT arguement is How do you adapt to one spell locking you out of everything minus 1 move as enhancement. Not to menchion this one move is Instant cast uncounterable unblockable and not subject to missing.

1 ability Shuts down an enhancement shaman to only being able to use Lava lash. When I get silenced everything on my bar goes red with the expception of lava lash. 1 Ability stops everything that an Elemental shaman can do bar nothing!

Now take into count that Almost every class Minus the shaman Has that ability it is on a short cooldown instant cast unblockable uncounterable. If you get into a 2v1 situation or even 1v1 situation You are hosed. You can't silence the person back but if they silence you. YOU ARE HOOPED. No class is that one sidedly counterable. Blizzard has long said they don't want hard counters in this game. By making Totems spells they have made every single class a Hard counter to any Enhancement Elemental shaman and have inconvienced Resto.

How do you adapt to that? I don't even PVP and as soon as I saw this nerf bat coming i said to myself "why does that nerf bat have Rusty nails in it? ... Wait tick that isn't nerf foam that is steel!

The reason there is so much QQ is because DPS speced shamans have been disembowled and left to rot in the sun and the game developers have at best shown they don't understand what they did at the worst don't even give a flying kodo about it. That is why there is so much qq and why we can't as you simply put it ADAPT!.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
b*tching and moaning is not helping anyone
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I rolled this shaman to purely pvp as elemental, and now i have to heal because out of the 1 good fight i have against other players, i must suffer through 546 defeats.

Elemental shaman in pvp are playable, when no one notice you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'd just like to come to the Shaman forum and not be assaulted with numerous QQ threads.

Yo dawg, we herd u liek QQ threads, so we made a QQ thread about your QQ threads so you can b*&ch while you whine.

But seriously, hit 90, PvP as Ele, then Enhance, THEN come tell us that we're being unreasonable. I love my Shaman, I tried a few characters when I started playing and the only one I stuck with forever was my troll Sham, Ele since BC. But now I won't do anything above random BGs (and even then, only rarely) on him for the foreseeable future, and rerolled a Frost Mage to do PvP.

tl;dr Shut up, you're worse than the ones you're complaining about, and you don't know the class, clearly.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Well, A) You don't have to come on the forums, B) You aren't 90, and C) I quote:

I don't pvp much on this character

Also, you're voicing your opinion, just like we are. Okay? Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey you guise this guy clearly knows a lot about the class especially in PvP where he has never won an arena and has no real gear.

OP it is idiots like you that make blizzard think the shaman community is making a knee jerk reaction to the changes. These changes have all but destroyed enhanc and ele is pretty much a long forgotten PvP specand it has crippled rsham in comparison to hpally and rdruid.
Reply Quote
12/10/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Spiritflame
Now take into count that Almost every class Minus the shaman Has that ability it is on a short cooldown instant cast unblockable uncounterable.

DK: IBF, AMS, death strike, amz/lich/purg, ghoul sac (silence prevents all but death strike/purgatory)
Druid: bear form, displacer beast, barkskin
Hunter: Deterrence(x2), spirit beast heal+stampede beast heals
Mage: Ice block(x2), blink (2 different schools)
Monk: Diffuse magic/dampen harm, teleport
Paladin: Bubble, divine protection
Priest: Disperse, PS while stunned though that's all disc has, guardian spirit
Rogue: evasion, cb readiness, elusiveness/cheat death, vanish
Warlock: Portal, heals, healthstone, dark bargain etc.
warrior: shield wall, rallying cry, second wind, spell reflect
Shaman: Resto has plenty of large healing cooldowns, ele has the first teir talents, enhance has sham rage. All specs can get primal elementalist earth ele barkskin. All defensive totems are easily killable and the elemental can be cc'd.

My point is, elemental has no "oh !@#$" button. Shamans can't use any of their few defensives while silenced, we're simply sitting ducks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/07/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Domitian
how happy you are fighting for halfway up the dps charts at best,

Err...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/12/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Platform
Err...

for ele its true, enhance is at least decent in pve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]