Event times not displaying properly

90 Night Elf Druid
In the past, event times on the calendar of the mobile app would display in my local time, and I was able to plan for this. With the update, however, all times are set as if they're PST, then the offset is calculated from that. For example, my guild had an event tonight that was was at 7pm server time, and that's what the in-game calendar said. That would be 8pm my local time. (Server is CST, I'm EST.) The app said that the raid was happening at 10pm, which would be correct if the 7pm was PST.

I hope this makes sense; I think it's pretty clear. Basically, guild event times don't display properly in the app.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm having this same problem. Event times in the Mobile Armory are 3 hours later than when they actually are scheduled for in-game.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Thanks for the report. We are aware of this issue and plan to have it fixed sometime in the near future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]