Considering moving to this server...

90 Orc Warrior
Hey everyone, thinking about coming to this server, me and a few friends have a 10 man group which is 6/6mv 4/6HoF, considering looking for a guild, or a new healer, or whatever can work, we're just looking for a high pop server, heard great things about Area-52. If any guild is wanting to pick up a second group, we would rather have our own group stay together, also looking for either an H-pally or Mist weaver preferably.

If interested, just comment this post, and I'll try to work out a way we can discuss about this.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hey there,

Vindication is a level 25 guild, we're looking to move to 25s but we need about 8-10 more dedicated raiders. Currently 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF

Raid Times:
Wednesday 8-12 EST
Sunday 8-12 EST
Monday 8-12 EST

You can contact me ingame at guckin#1795, or I usually check back on here pretty often, if you want to talk in further detail.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We raid fri/sat @ 11pm. We need a healer and a tank to complete our core 10. The tank could be dps since we do have a tank that is using his dps toon on the team, and is willing to switch.

We are also putting together a 2nd team as well. Most of us have alts that we pug out right now that could be used.

Easier to chat on vent then here so shoot me an email @ gunsrus@echodsi.com and we can discuss all the details much faster.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Nikcug, I added you to real ID, and quinlock, give me a time that you will be on and I'll pst you in game for vent info
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ignis Aurum Probat

US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde
http://iap.enjin.com

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Recruitment

Please check out http://iap.enjin.com/recruitment for current recruitment needs and to fill out an application. If you are an exceptional player, we encourage you to apply even if you don't see your class or spec listed. We are always looking for great talent and will make room for such a player.

About Us

Our membership is comprised of adults with raiding experience that stretches back to Vanilla. As avid gamers, we play other games too but our hearts have always been set on progression raiding in World of Warcraft. Our players often hang out in Mumble outside of raids and take advantage of opportunities to meet up in real life. Some of us have been gaming with each other for years and attended the last two BlizzCons to hang out and meet other players from Mal'Ganis.

Our roots on this server go back to the founding of <Show Us Your Crits> in early 2009, which later became <Crits> and then <Classic>, which is still going strong as a successful 10m raiding guild. As our group returns to 25m raiding, we're looking for other motivated, dedicated, and mature players to round out a roster of 30-35 active raiders and alts. We do not recruit for bench positions and all players will see raid time. Loot distribution is a pretty laid back loot council, with decisions based on many factors, but with improving overall raid performance as the primary consideration.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564) or Softkittyy (battletag bumbler#1223). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]