Bring Marksman back!

90 Orc Hunter
I dislike BM because it's clunky and you have to rely on AI to do your damage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Blizz already brought surv back, so spec that if you hate your pet's AI like I do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the AI still sucks...i noticed last night in MV that the final boss (sorry don't remember the name) for the entire fight was unable to use Lynx Rush due to "no path available"...the ENTIRE FIGHT. didn't matter if it was on of the "Strength" mobs or the Bosses... that's just so f'ing dumb that the lvl 90 talent is USELESS on a boss fight... and that's as surv. also noticed that my pet was unable to do any melee even while on assist or manually directed to attack. it would just sit by my side the entire time, again with "no path available".

ever since the f'ing retarded pet stance changes, pet AI has been f'd and no word of any attempt to improve/resolve. :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Marks is back. Try it. Ver diff rotation than bm so don't go in thinking chimera shot will be huge crits bruh. I love marks now. I went bak to bm for burst comparison and I'm still happy with marks.
Edited by Dungflinger on 12/9/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/09/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Dungflinger
Marks is back. Try it. Ver diff rotation than bm so don't go in thinking chimera shot will be huge crits bruh. I love marks now. I went bak to bm for burst comparison and I'm still happy with marks.

But powershot is way too skilled for me to use. Seeing how it doesnt work.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/09/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Dungflinger

Marks is back so long as you have 4pc t14 and are content with doing 80% of the damage of BM.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Er, I didn't think that as of 5.1, MM was that far behind BM. :/ A couple of my friends were glad to be able to go back.

I just hope BM stays viable. >_>
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I dislike MM because it goes out of the way to ignore a large portion of my class.

Make all three even, then we can both be happy (which, in PVE, MM is slightly lagging, and SV is destroying BM on AOE, buff MM a bit, and maybe give BC a slight buff)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Marks is fine, so is survival. play what you want
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Leave Marksmen in the ground, it had its fun...bury whats left of BM and Let SV shine more brightly
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
After spamming Steady Shot macro for the entirety of Burning Crusade, I dearly wish for BM to be cratered for the rest of WoW's lifespan.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
12/09/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Ilci
After spamming Steady Shot macro for the entirety of Burning Crusade, I dearly wish for BM to be cratered for the rest of WoW's lifespan.

So you can spam Steady Shot as MM?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Make Powershot work. Make Master marksman ( instant aimed shots ) benefit from careful aim no matter the % of health. Buff Chimera shots damage by 10%, and get rid of it's glyph and just put it back in the ability. >.>

Buff Black arrows damage by 300%, take it off Fire trap cooldowns, ( explosive trap glyph is to fun ) . Reset the cooldown if dispelled. Increase the damage of Explosive shot by 100% and put it's focus cost back to 50. LnL procs should be more useful. Better burst for pvp.

That would be my changes, I cant stand BM.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Their fix for hunter damage, the 100% increase serp sting damage, is hilarious. Serp sting ticks for more than explosive shot and like 3x more than black arrow. Plain stupid change.
Reply Quote
For MM they should increase the mastery proc damage, and the damage of steady shot or bring back the passive that gives bonus damage to auto-shots. Those changes would increase our sustained damage without increasing burst, though I guess if Blizz decided to up our burst it would be fine, though from a pve perspective burst can be a double-edged sword...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I dislike MM, make BM stay forever.

No really, steady shot spam of MM is dull.
Reply Quote
32 Human Paladin
MM doesn't need damage, it needs utility.

Well, it also needs damage.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
12/09/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Etrith
Leave Marksmen in the ground, it had its fun...bury whats left of BM and Let SV shine more brightly

This guy knows whats up!
Reply Quote
Marks just needs power shot to complete it.

Change power shot somehow, so it's a more viable ability for mm hunters to pick up.
As most people have said on here, every spec right now isn't to bad. Some shine better in different areas but I am enjoying marks better then BM in pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]