Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
"The friendliest group of people in the game" is recruiting! Founded in July, 2011 and still going strong, Nostalgia (formally Sanitys Demise) on Icecrown/Alliance is currently questing, running randoms, and planning to raid in Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King! Level cap at 70 or 80, and join us for great retro content! Or join at any level and just join in the fun.
- A friendly, mature, flexible person who loves WoW?
- Interested in Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King content?
- New to the game, or hoping to level a new character or try a new class with friendly people to play the game with?
- Tired of the max-level raiding and grinding scene?
- Looking for more people like you who play WoW for fun as opposed to shiny loot and max dps numbers?
- Looking for a stable, zero drama guild that won't disappear while you're logged off?
- A small guild with friendly, mature, flexible people who love to play WoW together.
- Currently questing, running randoms and planning to raid in Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King content to experience group content at appropriate levels for fun, camaraderie and achievements.
- Full of helpful, friendly, experienced people who are always willing to lend a hand to someone new to the game or to a class. We encourage our members to play what they like, and/or try new things!
- A casual, alt friendly atmosphere where people run randoms in guild groups, quest and raid. Like grouping? Great, some of us do too! Prefer to solo? It's all good, some of us do that at times as well.
- Not focused on being hardcore, "progression" or loot. We play for fun and to experience the content at an appropriate level with level-appropriate gear and enhancements.
- Coming up on our two year anniversary in six months! We're in this together to build a community!
We're looking for more people to join us! What began as a reroll guild on the Icecrown server in August, 2011 has quickly grown into a guild of good friends. Nostalgia is a family friendly guild; profanity and vulgarity are not allowed in guild chat, and we have a zero tolerance policy for drama.
We are accepting applications for characters at all levels.
If you are interested in joining Nostalgia, visit our Guild FAQ/Guidelines for more information.
Our Guild website is here: http://nostalgia-icecrown.wowstead.com/
If, after reading this post at least twice and reading the FAQ linked above, you still have questions before putting in your application, respond here, or make an account on the site and shoot me a PM!
Edited by Iyashi on 3/19/2013 4:56 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.