No, I wasn't hacked.

90 Draenei Mage
LOL. I guess when you pst someone over and over and over the same thing, and they ignore, they must be getting hacked. No I wasn't hacked, I was just ignoring the idiot that kept pst'n me the following:

This is the song that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people starting singing it, and they'll continue singing it forever just because.

When I'm trying to grind up my characters, leave me alone. Grinding is boring enough without scrubs pst'n me 24/7.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
LOL. I guess when you pst someone over and over and over the same thing, and they ignore, they must be getting hacked. No I wasn't hacked, I was just ignoring the idiot that kept pst'n me the following:

This is the song that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people starting singing it, and they'll continue singing it forever just because.

When I'm trying to grind up my characters, leave me alone. Grinding is boring enough without scrubs pst'n me 24/7.
Can I assume that song will not end on December 21 even though the world will be ending?

Who will be left to sing it?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
This is ironic, because you used to pst people with auto guild invite macros.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And you're point is..... ? They're not "auto" invites, they're mass invites. Difference.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
You're arguing semantics. There's no difference between the behaviour you complained about and the behaviour you yourself have exhibited.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
You're arguing semantics. There's no difference between the behaviour you complained about and the behaviour you yourself have exhibited.

Canadian pointing out that this is not a typo but the Canadian spelling of the word behavior, so you can narrow this person down to someone you know that lives in Canada.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
12/16/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Helmsdeep

Canadian pointing out that this is not a typo but the Canadian spelling of the word behavior, so you can narrow this person down to someone you know that lives in Canada.

You mean there are still people that don't know who Gearscore's main is?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
12/16/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Gærscore

12/16/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Helmsdeep

It's actually the British spelling.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
12/16/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Gærscore

Speaking of spelling differences, I believe this fella is using the American spelling of the word "gearscore" for his toon name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]