Paladin looking to transfer

90 Human Paladin
Hey y'all, i've been playing off and on since launch and my server (Eredar) is dead so i'm looking for a change.

I raided vanilla/bc/wotlk, I didn't really play cata at all due to real life, and now i'm back and ready.

I'm looking for a group of good players who don't take themselves too seriously.

I can raid sat/sun and after the new year any day should work.

I'm currently mainspec prot (485), ret (470x) and holy (469). I've raided as all specs and willing to play any.

I don't really know what else to put on these things as i'm used to just filling out applications..

Open for questions. I also don't know much about this server so any information would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
We are looking for a plate dps that can also tank. We lack plate atm in our ten man.

Recruitment: We do not recruit for bench.
1 DK or Warrior or Pally
1 Pally Healer
Will look at any player if they improve our team.

Guild Info: 10 Man Guild ONLY
Gimped is an achievement guild with over 17,000 achievements points completed.
Management is in their 30s and experienced in all content in all expansions at the top level.
Management is very analytical and technical when it comes to raiding.
Guild provides flasks, repairs, feasts, pot, gems, enchant.
Recruitment status is only 1 raid week.

Server:
Stormrage
Chicago Data Center
Eastern Time Zone
PVE Server
Very High Populuation(second highest server)
Highly Alliance Dominated

Raid Times:
7:30-11:00 East Coast
6:30-10:00 Central
5:30-9:00 Mountain
4:30-8:00 Pacific

Raid Days::
Required: Tues, Wed, Thur
Sometimes Mon
*We raid till the job is done.

Contact Info:
Web Site: www.gimped.guildportal.com
Email: gimpedapplication@gmail.com
Real ID: peltonwizard@gmail.com
Battle Tag: Pelton#1850
Whisper: zzbolt in game for vent interview
Vent interview accepted as application.

Loot:
We use loot council. It is simple and we don't bring overlapping classes or classes of the same spec. How long you have been in the guild and rank make no difference to us. If you contribute and show up we all gear up equally. You have a personal responsibility to know what your best in slot items are.

Progression:
All Achievements/Mounts completed for previous tiers.
Current tier we are starting hardmodes and clearing regular.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Msg me on my real ID palladin. (vyoo82@gmail.com) or app at weekendraiders.org if you prefer. We recently had an xfer come from Eredar, you might know him.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Core is a 10 man raiding guild, newly transferred to Stormrage. We are currently trying to rebuild our core raid team, and as such are looking for good caster DPS and a healer with a good DPS OS.

We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild, and we expect all of our raiders to perform to their maximum.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST, with a Sunday 9-11pm EST when we can.

Head to corebb.enjin.com to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We just transferred over to Stormrage this past weekend and we are looking for a few members to fill out our 10 man core raiding team. We lost some players due to real life situations. Our raid nights are currently Wed/Thurs 9:30-12 EST. But we are looking to possibly be switching that to Tues/Thurs 8:00-12:00 EST. We currently have the first 4 bosses of MV, and the first boss of HOF on farm status.

We are a 21+ guild, which usually eliminates any and all drama. As a guild we provide our own website (RevenantGaming.com), provide all flasks, potions, guild food and bank repairs to our core raiders.

If interested we would love to discuss further, you can reach out to Rexigar or Danski in game.

For more information please feel free to check out our recruitment post below.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416262253#1

I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]