Kil'Jaeden's Cunning or Mannoroth's Fury?

90 Orc Warlock
Recently I've started to PvP, being a mainly PvE sorta guy, I went with a destro spec like so many more before me. But I find myself between these 2 talents.

Is the burning ember generation from RoF really that great I should pass up moving while casting for it?

Any feedback would be awesome <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
In my opinion, KJC is far superior to MF since they removed the RoF stun mechanic. With the current state of the game, the only time I could ever imagine wanting MF would be if I was doing 2s against two stealth classes, and even then I think I'd be disappointed with the decision.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hands down KJC. The ability to cast while moving will spoil you in arenas and bgs. I just can't justify MF anymore with KJC no longer having a casting penalty and RoF stun gone but maybe Cataclysm could change this when we get it; depends what abomination blizzard turns that into. Just learn from my mistake and have stopcast bound to something convenient.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It comes down to playstyle and what you are doing. For arenas I'd def say KJC or you'll never have LoS on anyone who doesn't want you to. For RBG's MF is nice for the mass ember generation and keeping people from capping a flag.

Its a toolkit, pick which tool suits the job IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
When/if Cataclysm is introduced MF will be the best choice for Destro imo. It is a great spell and much needed in the Destro toolkit, so I hope it does come and fast.

I personally don't like the 30% snare with KJC, and still go MF for BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
PVE it very much depends on the fight. Really in aoe fights MF is amazing. Gara'jal the Spiritbinder I will always get MF because when you go into the spirit world you litterally chew through the adds. Single target though MF is not needed at all.

PVP it really depends on how you play. Personally still using MF because of the anti stealth ability and the ember generation in bgs. The slow generally is not a giant deal because basically every single melee that attacks you also has a snare.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
was no one chilled at the first 3 responding locks alll looking EXACTLY the same!?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]