Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday 8-11pm server
Classes/specs:
1. Monk (Mistweaver)
2. Druid (Resto)
3. Shaman (Any spec)
4. Lock
5. Warrior
6. Rogue

Due to a plague of losing raiders, we are currently only 4/6MSV. We wish to finish MSV and begin HoF within a week or so. We are recruiting two players to fill our group (we are also happy to take anyone who is willing to sub for MIA players) any of the listed classes and roles will suffice. We ask for potential players to have vent, necessary add ons and to consistently show up on time. Our group is laid back and fun. We make the most of all our attempts and play to enjoy the game. We are looking for raid progression but nothing die hard. If you are interested and think this is a place for you then I look forward to hearing from you. You may contact me via in game mail, catching me online or thru this thread.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ur replacing me O.o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your dps is just too intense man, I'm sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is an update if anyone is interested. We are now only looking for a Monk or Warrior. Monk must have Mistweaver/Windwalker (MS/OS) or vice versa. Either combination will be fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]