Are there any high rated aff locks in 2's?

90 Human Warlock
That are streaming? Would definitely be nice to watch, i'd like to get back into affliction...Or any high rated aff locks that wanna add me on skype? I was 2.2k (Wotlk, aff/envenom) but not on retail.... can't say any more then that or thread will get deleted probably

I tried destro, terrible at it... tried demo, not much better at that either.... Really I'm an aff player... and everything has changed so... Looking to learn from someone who is high rated. Would really appreciate it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hardly any high rated player takes 2s seriously - watch streams of 3s if you want to improve. My favorite lock to watch atm is Nadagast - his stream is twitch.tv/nadagastt

As a warlock now if you want to get high rated in 2s you need to play with a healer or a mage. I also can't think of a 2s comp where Affliction would work better than Destro or even Demo in some cases. In 3s, Affliction is definitely more viable (although still not that good) than it is in 2s, so that's why I say you should watch 3s streams if you want to see top Affliction play.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/07/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Simplexity
Nadagast - his stream is twitch.tv/nadagastt

He stopped playing following the Demonology nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hardly any high rated player takes 2s seriously - watch streams of 3s if you want to improve. My favorite lock to watch atm is Nadagast - his stream is twitch.tv/nadagastt

As a warlock now if you want to get high rated in 2s you need to play with a healer or a mage. I also can't think of a 2s comp where Affliction would work better than Destro or even Demo in some cases. In 3s, Affliction is definitely more viable (although still not that good) than it is in 2s, so that's why I say you should watch 3s streams if you want to see top Affliction play.

well, 3's are very hard to coordinate on a high rated level..... and 2's are much easier to tell someone what to do and whatnot.... so I'm just wondering if there are any high rated aff locks in 2's that stream? =/

also, I've checked out nadagasts stream a few times. I don't think I've ever seen him playing aff, he probably only uses aff for rbgs.... x.x
no1 plays aff :(

12/07/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Psyops
Nadagast - his stream is twitch.tv/nadagastt

He stopped playing following the Demonology nerf.

Well that sucks =/
Edited by Ferfykins on 12/7/2012 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm gonna team up with a Shadow Priest as Affliction for 2's, I hear it still rocks out quite nicely.
Reply Quote
I played Affliction all through Cata and kept trying up until a couple of weeks ago. I finally gave up on affliciton in arenas, there is just no way to do enough damage fast enough (not talking burst here) that any healer or offheals can't easily counter it. With changes to on-demand trinkets it's going to be even worse.

I just started learning Demo like 2 weeks ago and my god is it SOOO much easier to get a kill. It feels clunky right now and I know I need a lot more practice to take advantage of things, but being 50% efficient in Demo is doing better for me than 100% efficiency in affliction for 2's and 3's in arenas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]