Macro Question

90 Human Warrior
I have seen a few warriors Heroic Leap and then instantly Charge back to the target. I was told this was a Macro.

Is it possible to have a macro that will make the Targeting-Rune come up for Heroic leap, and Once I cast Heroic Leap it will immediately charge back to the Enemy I have targeted? In other words, press the button once to Heroic Leap and Charge back.

If this is possible, can someone tell me what macro they are using. If not, please let me know so I can stop searching. Thanks, Lethgorias.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I do it simple and without a macro. I cast heroic leap and leap away then immediately press charge when i land
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Warrior
This is not possible. You can not do an action like this on the completion of the heroic leap cast.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
well theres a macro i use to charge and heroic leap at the same time, but i dont use it that much..its simple cast charge cast hero leap
Then what ur talking about its not possible in a one button (at least im not sure of but could be) press but just hero leap then charge just make sure u turn ur character facing toward the target and its gravy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]