Rez lag in BG's

90 Human Warrior
What's the deal here. I die, I go to the graveyard then 5 seconds later I finally get my spawn rez timer. I see my teammates there and they get the rez but I don't cause I didn't have the timer? Kinda bs if you ask me.
Reply Quote
48 Gnome Monk
This has always been the case in BG. Res timers are very poorly coded. It is just something you get used to.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/07/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Smallfist
This has always been the case in BG. Res timers are very poorly coded. It is just something you get used to.

I've only had the issue after patch 5.1.

Before it was only usually wait about 1 second, now it's waiting roughly 4-5 seconds.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
12/07/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Smallfist

No, its not the same thing they are talking about here. Sometimes my screen will reload 3-4 times as well (with us having said Gy) before I see a ghost, than 5 seconds later, I see the times. It wasn't happening before.
Reply Quote
6 Undead Priest
There is definitely a bigger rez delay in this patch than any other. It was never this bad.

It's especially frustrating when you are in the GY for a solid 5 seconds, as a ghost, and then you get hit with a 30 sec rez timer, when you should've rezzed with the previous group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah this just started happening. Would like to see this fixed asap.
Reply Quote
48 Gnome Monk
I have always had to wait about 5 to 6 seconds before getting the timer sometimes (does not seem to happen all the time) since 2006 it has been happening to me. Sometimes right clicking on the guy makes the timer pop faster. As far as I can see this has always been an issue.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
12/07/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Smallfist
I have always had to wait about 5 to 6 seconds before getting the timer sometimes (does not seem to happen all the time) since 2006 it has been happening to me. Sometimes right clicking on the guy makes the timer pop faster. As far as I can see this has always been an issue.

The only time I have had to wait is if the timer is starting at the max time, and I think this is due to the spirit healer just casting a rez wave recently so timer had to reset. But I have never waited 5 seconds to be rezzed in 12. It was die, go rez and timer starts right away.
Reply Quote
48 Gnome Monk
12/07/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Fìona

The only time I have had to wait is if the timer is starting at the max time, and I think this is due to the spirit healer just casting a rez wave recently so timer had to reset. But I have never waited 5 seconds to be rezzed in 12. It was die, go rez and timer starts right away.

That is the way it should work but it does not always do that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
id love to see the timer drop from 30 to 15 that might help with the issue i think
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Happens to me all the time. Another problem that really annoys me is being skipped when I should be rezzed. The rez timer goes down to 1 and then after a few seconds it goes back to 30. It's been like this for as long as I can remember.

Blizzard is incompetent. Anyone want to place wagers on whether or not my post is deleted?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Happens to me all the time. Another problem that really annoys me is being skipped when I should be rezzed. The rez timer goes down to 1 and then after a few seconds it goes back to 30. It's been like this for as long as I can remember.

Blizzard is incompetent. Anyone want to place wagers on whether or not my post is deleted?

I completely agree. They should have a complete shake up of people in key positions.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I've noticed this as of late also. Sometimes I'll wait before it will start, sometimes I'll wait after it's counted down, staring at "1" for 5 or so seconds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]