First Ever Mayflower Cup (pokemon tourny)

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello my fellow Emerald Dreamians. This is Natureswill coming to you with an opportunity of both fortune and fame.

<The Crew>, Emerald Dreams premier pokemon trainer guild will be hosting the first annual Mayflower Cup pet battle tournament. We welcome trainers of all ages, skill, and knowledge to join us for this epic tournament that will be remembered for years to come. The tournament will feature members of both factions and rewards that include rare pets and gold prizes.

The best part about this tournament is that everyone can participate. No matter how serious you are about pvp everyone can level pets to 25 and have fun fighting each other. Gear, class, AND who you play with has no influence over this tourny. Anyone and everyone has a shot at being crowned Emerald Dreams top pokemon master.

This tourny has the potential to appeal to every single player on this server so we hope to have a great turnout for this years Mayflower Cup. Good luck to all pet masters out there and may the odds be ever in your fortune.

As of now the SOFT date for the tourny is tuesday Dec. 18th (i would like to get it done before the world ends). I am open to changing the date to that wednesday or thursday if more people can make that.

Rules and Regulations:
-Pet tourny participants must have at least 3 pets lvl 25
-Players will be allowed 1 side pet to sub in at their discretion
-Each match will be best 2/3
-Round robin style tourny
-Each player must submit 150g to Natureswill or Bee before the tourny begins

Prizes (depend on level of participation):
-1st place (Rare pet + 10k gold)
-2nd place (pet + 5k gold)
-3rd place (3k gold)
Edited by Natureswill on 12/7/2012 5:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
That's pretty badass.
Reply Quote
Wow what an awesome idea!
I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wow what an awesome idea!
I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

((Indeed! This sounds fun, can't wait!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Beorn, Cromwell, and Bishp, my trio of deadly hawk owls, will be ready....next year. Then the punishment will begin!

((Wish they were lvl 25 :))

edited to put a couple commas in.
Edited by Bordak on 12/7/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
LOLPOKEMON.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Beorn, Cromwell, and Bishp, my trio of deadly hawk owls, will be ready....next year. Then the punishment will begin!

Three common flying pets all in a row?

Bring it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
((Bumped for great justice))

((This has encouraged me to actually level my pets that I farmed for before MoP. :P))
Edited by Mirunic on 12/8/2012 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Brb power leveling my team.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Mage
12/08/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Ruvin
Brb power leveling my team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Three common flying pets all in a row?

Bring it.

Common? Common? These fierce companions were born and raised in Darnasus! They are mighty birds of prey ((and perhaps twice as effective as undergeared 5.0 prot pallies in wpvp 1v1 against...anything with a pulse)). So I say, yes, I say my good Undead knight of death, after some further training, later next year, I will unleash a storm of epic proportions. Epic proportions!

The secret is the feathers. Feathers everywhere while they go for the eyes! mwhahahahahahaha....*cough* I mean I gladly accept this challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Common? Common? These fierce companions were born and raised in Darnasus!

Born and raised and kicked out of the nest prematurely by their siblings because they were JUST SO WEAK.

That's all right. My sand kitten will enjoy them for a snack.
Reply Quote
Common? Common? These fierce companions were born and raised in Darnasus! They are mighty birds of prey ((and perhaps twice as effective as undergeared 5.0 prot pallies in wpvp 1v1 against...anything with a pulse)). So I say, yes, I say my good Undead knight of death, after some further training, later next year, I will unleash a storm of epic proportions. Epic proportions! The secret is the feathers. Feathers everywhere while they go for the eyes! mwhahahahahahaha....*cough* I mean I gladly accept this challenge.

I think this one flew over the cuckoo's nest
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((Was distracted by my darn rez timer...2 min, 2 min, 2min *shakes fist at WSB))

...I think this one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Crazy? Brrrroooonnnkkk! Care for lunch? I made delicious Bizzleberry and Gnome salad.

Common? Common? These fierce companions were born and raised in Darnasus!

Born and raised and kicked out of the nest prematurely by their siblings because they were JUST SO WEAK.

That's all right. My sand kitten will enjoy them for a snack.

Weak? Who ate Prometheus' liver out everyday? It wasn't a kitten I'll tell you. It was a viscous bird of prey.

Feather's! Feathers everywhere! My eyes! <==you soon. Run while you can. ((:-P))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
getting lots of good responses to this, please contact me in some way if you intend to participate
Edited by Natureswill on 12/9/2012 11:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
5 Pandaren Rogue
no
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
((Bumping this <3))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]