First Ever Mayflower Cup (pokemon tourny)

And, awesome. Totally game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
people interested in the tourny please start contacting me so i can set up brackets and see how many people are attending
Reply Quote
Vhroom Vhroom.
Reply Quote
12/08/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Bordak
Crazy? Brrrroooonnnkkk! Care for lunch? I made delicious Bizzleberry and Gnome salad.

I know a certain old Troll druid who would have loved some Gnome salad and stew
Reply Quote
Vhrump.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I am highly interested in this !! I am not sure if i work yet those days but i will let someone know. :o But otherwise i am so there !.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I don't have any good level 25s yet(my pvp team is lv 10) ,but I would love to watch! I can help transport the horde players (who would be using lv 1 alts right?) to the battle location if you want.
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 03:58 AMPosted by Omelete
I don't have any good level 25s yet(my pvp team is lv 10) ,but I would love to watch! I can help transport the horde players (who would be using lv 1 alts right?) to the battle location if you want.

I'd guessed it would probably be done in a noncombat location, like the arena tourney's Ben hosts from time to time. ((Shatt, Dalaran, ect. Probably Shat)) Also, if I'm not mistaken you can battle pet the other faction in said locations, much like how you can duel. ^.^ Confirm?
Reply Quote
We have a time/date confirmed yet? ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
tourny will begin tomorrow (wednesday at 7 server)

Please bring 150g and a 4 lvl 25 pet roster.

We will be meeting in front of Stormwind, all horde characters are to make level 1 alliance toons and be infront of SW. 150 gold can be mailed to natureswills (horde shammy).
Edited by Natureswill on 12/18/2012 3:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
due to a recent discovery in which fluxfire feline prevents other mech and undead pets from rezzing after killed, this pet will not be allowed to participate in the tourny.

This is a bug that has not yet been addressed and has substantial outcome on the fights.
Edited by Natureswill on 12/18/2012 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Wish I could attend but I will not be online the next few nights. Please post here how it went!
For the next one, consider sending out some invites to people on the lists at
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/search/
(search emerald dream)
and
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=25&r=Emerald%20Dream-us&w=&n=
Edited by Razmalibul on 12/18/2012 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mayflower is starting soon! COME FORTH!
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Gazak

Yay, thanks for coming Wrask. After I lost first round, I kicked my Oily Slimeling into the water for missing too much. Lettuce know if you come back :)
Reply Quote
12/19/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Bee

Yay, thanks for coming Wrask. After I lost first round, I kicked my Oily Slimeling into the water for missing too much. Lettuce know if you come back :)

Oh, I feel your pain darlin. First bracket I got slammed by some nasty RNG. Thankfully my knockout was purely due to being outplayed, small blessings I suppose.

Was kinda suprised to see some of the comps, and I'm starting to think there's more to the stat makeup then what blizzard is telling us.. Far as that other thing, we'll be in touch. ^.^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]