@Geekyfish/Twopoo bad kids

90 Human Warrior
I hope you enjoy your three day ban for harassing a low level warrior. Your both so bad you don't even deserve to play the game anyway. Way to get your 2 other horde toons to come with so you could ACTUALLY kill me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
#Yolo
Reply Quote
umm 1 i was about to solo you but you desided bring a warlock to kill tell your warrior friend to not try and mess with 90s and maybey he wont be killed you want a reduel baddy whisp me anytime ill !@#$ you up. #YOLO btw man weres that 3 day ban your talking about and nice phase jumping just remember anytime ill duel you i hang out in vale at golden lotus if you wish to camp you are added to my spy if i ever see you you will be killed. dont gank unless you are willing to be ganked.
Reply Quote
i will be sitting on the head of one of the statues in vale. you may come and challenge me anytime. Just be warned you will die just wait to get ganked
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
hey don't bring me into this i just saw red nameplates and i blacked out :s next thing i know dead bodies everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/07/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Nasrii
I hope you enjoy your three day ban for harassing a low level warrior. Your both so bad you don't even deserve to play the game anyway. Way to get your 2 other horde toons to come with so you could ACTUALLY kill me.

snitches get stitches!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm so confused. None of you killed me once until the rogue and spriest showed up and I still managed to burst you to death at res health. And did we not both fly away and fight one on one. Did I not kill you one on one. Your a pathetic excuse for a warrior. The lock was actually decent and I had to pay attention to kill him. Your just a straight up joke. I will happily kill you tomorrow. Location and time please. Invite your friends for a show. Clearly you rely on them.
Reply Quote
I rely on know one but myslef I AM TWOPOO, BANE OF THE FALLEN KING OF THE DEEPRUN TERROR if you want a fight i challenge you now. meet me on the left statue in the vale of eternal blossoms. ill see you there
Reply Quote
btw still waiting on that 3 day ban buddy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Twopøo
I rely on know one but myslef I AM TWOPOO, BANE OF THE FALLEN KING OF THE DEEPRUN TERROR if you want a fight i challenge you now. meet me on the left statue in the vale of eternal blossoms. ill see you there

No response
Reply Quote
YOU COWER BEFORE ME HUMAN. BOW TO THE HORDE. YOUR PUNY SELF WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT ME. I WILL BE ON WITH IN THE NEXT COUPLE HOURS. IM ASSUMING YOU WILL BE TO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SECOND WIND FIGHT!
Reply Quote
This a Beef ting?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/08/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Vladof
This a Beef ting?

yes it is. Geekyfish decided to gank a low level 86 so i came to help him and proceeded to put geeky on a 2min res timer. So he calls for backup and a terribad warrior shows up and proceeds to get put on a two min res timer. The funny thing was, i can tell your bad because you just copied every move i did. He starts to burst and i disarm him. Then he disarms me. I wait and blow my cds and stun him. gg go home.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Actually the warrior attacked him
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
no he didnt. the lock ganked him repeatedly. then i showed up and took care of it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i was in skype with geeky wen he said a dumb 86 warrior attacked him so he killed him
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hope to see anyone from your guild today. i will roll each of you into the dirt one by one.
Reply Quote
nasrii im home you ready to get recked son?
btw still waiting for the ban
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]