@Geekyfish/Twopoo bad kids

90 Human Warrior
lol i was phase jumping cause you had a lock/spriest/rogue with you and all i had was an 86 warrior. You have yet to kill me one on one. Storybook closed. Go to sleep little child.
Reply Quote
LOL dude i killed you once yesterday once today and i have a rouge lock and spriest who all saw me kill you and gank you yesterday. You are so bad man i mean at least im admitting that i lost to you in the duels but you cant even admit that i was killing and ganking you yesterday dude you are so mad. man its really sad how childish the alliance is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That rogue you didnt know though. you just met him today but you ran arenas with him last night. funny how the spriest/rogue/lock were all watching. When he says "i" he means him and 3 of his guildies. Oops i mean 2 of his guildies and a rogue that he doesnt know nor has he ever met. In fact i think hes still unaware of this rogues existence. Again, you have yet to kill me mono e mono fool. And btw im not representative of the entire alliance. Im just one warrior who is better than another warrior. nothing more nothing less.
Reply Quote
Hmm he ignored me after i proved him wrong sad :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
no i ignored the alt you made so you could apparently try to discuss arena comps with me. and to tell me that Fury warriors have been stacking mastery since cata. obvious troll is obvious. I suggest you quit before you severely damage your large ego.
Reply Quote
From everything i have read and seen till this date reads the stats priority brake down as this.
1. Hit-Till cap at 27% 2. Str 3. Expertise-cap at 26(very easy to attain) 4.Master 5. Crit 6. Haste

The reason why i agree with people on Mastery being better then haste is because it effects not only Death Wish and Enrage, but i also effects Raging Blow. increasing the % weapon damage that it potentially does. So the higher damaging weapon you attain, the more mastery will give you in dps. This is also why i think single minded fury will be bested by titans grip.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
From everything i have read and seen till this date reads the stats priority brake down as this.
1. Hit-Till cap at 27% 2. Str 3. Expertise-cap at 26(very easy to attain) 4.Master 5. Crit 6. Haste

The reason why i agree with people on Mastery being better then haste is because it effects not only Death Wish and Enrage, but i also effects Raging Blow. increasing the % weapon damage that it potentially does. So the higher damaging weapon you attain, the more mastery will give you in dps. This is also why i think single minded fury will be bested by titans grip.

This is what i have been dealing with. That is all.
Reply Quote
lol dude really you are obviously not smart. Are you one of the rouges from cata that switche warrior in MoP to be OP again? cus thats really what your sounding like
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Mastery though? Stack Mastery? Really?
Reply Quote
Not stack mastery but you were the one saying stack crit LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You do stack crit you degenerate.
Crit>Mastery
SMF>TG
Nasrii>Twoderps
Reply Quote
lol you are so bad MASTERY is a necisary before crit in cata for furry warrios i agree with the SMF>TG and you messed up on the last one Twopoo>Nasfag
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/facepalm's self for not stacking mastery in Cata... sigh
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
The grammar in here makes me cringe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
By Victarious on 2011/02/16 at 4:47 PM (Patch 4.0.6)
Fury in a 4.0.6 World

Spec-tacular (not hard and fast but a good baseline)
spec into Single-Minded Fury instead of Titan's Grip at your discretion
Stats: 8% hit (counting talents) = 26 expertise > STR > crit > mastery > hit > haste
the relative values of crit/mastery/hit will change depending on spec and gear
Rotation: Bloodthirst > Raging Blow > Bloodthirst > Free GCD

"Gee, what should I do on the free GCD?"
1. Colossus Smash
2. Slam ONLY on a Bloodsurge-proc instant Slam
3. Refresh Shout
SMF may prioritize Slam over Raging Blow depending on gear. Sim it.
Heroic Strike at ~90 rage (varies depending on hit rating)

Execute to 5 stacks of Executioner buff, and then to refresh buff.

profit

also stickies, EJ, etc.
Reply Quote
you are just sad
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH3K9-WyNlo

all i have to say mastery + Furry = Burst rapage
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
ITT: Bad kids being Mad kids.
Reply Quote
Love you to Endrus
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Really though. Don't waste your time stacking mastery or crit. You should be stacking dodge in fury. Derp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]