@ Dryadius

90 Tauren Paladin
Was fun in Krasarang Wilds. You up for pvp'ing nightly?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yes, it was fun!

I don't pvp often, actually, hardly at all. But I am really digging this new PvP area and it's been a blast. Love tearing up the hordies when you guys show, and getting tore up in return.

<=== see that over there, that's PvE armor, makes me easy to kill.

Glad you guys got your champion of the light down! And thanks for visiting our base!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm in no pvp gear either, never really got into it. But last night I had a lot of fun because you didn't seem to be taking it too seriously and just having fun with it. I'll see if you're around after I finish up some LFR I had forgotten to do earlier this week.

I'm thinking about putting together a set though just for some fun times. I've been trying to get the Brawler's Guild invitation sine last week and haven't had much luck with it. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nah, I try not to take it seriously. This game is supposed to be fun, and man, I had a good laugh over it.

As for the Brawler's Guild, I got lucky and a buddy and I got an invite to drop off of Ubunti a few nights ago. I hope to see you around some more. I'll be sure to cheer you on....

...as long as you're not flagged that is.

>;-)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I got them again last night, but still no drop. lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
was fun, except when i pulled all those guards...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]