Upgrade my RF Kilrak, Jaws of Terror?

90 Orc Warrior
Hey guys just wanting to get some advice on where to spend my VP first. Considering ill be revered with both klaxxi and golden lotus after reset. And the fact that i have just picked up a RF Kilrak.

Would it be beneficial at all to upgrade the RF Kilrak and put a sha touched gem in after raid reset next week?
Or would you guys recomend to save VP for when reps are high enough for the better items? Next week ill be VP capped so....

Advice?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The Golden Lotus shoulders, as well as the Klaxxi belt are really, really good. You should go for those before upgrading the sword in my opinion. But I am no expert.
Edited by Kekkles on 12/8/2012 4:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Tough call since you have a lot of blues. Weapons are very beneficial to upgrade though. It depends on how long you think till you can upgrade it.

If you wont be doing 10/25 man raids anytime soon I'd suggest upgrading both weapons plus a sha gem. If you could possibly get a raid weapon in the next week or so don't worry and save up for other stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
its better to replace your current blue gear, prioritize gear with crit, hit and exp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
12/08/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Halalmeat
its better to replace your current blue gear, prioritize gear with crit, hit and exp

Going to agree here. Once you have hit/exp caps and ~18-20% crit, then I would fully upgrade Kil'rak. But by all means, throw the Legendary gem in it as soon as you complete the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I got Kilrak, Jaws of Terror about 3 weeks ago and just got the Sha-touched gem today. what I see in Wowhead is that you can put a second gem in there, but there is no slot for it (I thought it would appear after I got the Sha-touched). Also in Wowhead it doen't matter which level sword you have, I have the raidfinder one. Can anyone tell me if this is right or do I have to complete some quest, or quests to get this extra socket.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/12/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Yerrj
Can anyone tell me if this is right or do I have to complete some quest, or quests to get this extra socket.

The prismatic socket is awarded after you complete the next step in Wrathion's line.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
yes theres a quest from wrathion where you have to attain a total of 6000 valor points added up over the expansion, I just got it last week. check in your achievements somewhere to see if its active.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks for your guys fast reply, I appreciate it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]