The strange kid that no one likes

100 Pandaren Shaman
The Shaman's are being laughed at; we are the strange kids in the playground that no one wants to play with.

We get bullied, thrown around, punched, kicked in the nards, but no person cares.

Ghostcrawler is the king of this playground, and everyone is intimidated by his presence.
Other classes know of this unacceptable behavior but they are too afraid to speak up so they join in with the bullying.

Even after all the bad treatment we get, we still join in with the games, we still want to be involved, but it is very hard and painful to do so.

We Shaman's want a fair chance.

Progin (Ex Elemetal PvP Shaman)
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warlock
lol, nice analogy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Damn straight G
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
STAND UP BROTHAS AND SISTAS OF THE ELEMENTS! STAND UP AND FIGHT THE MAGE OPPRESSION!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Trust me, there are a lot of issues with Shamans, especially in PvP. But if you expect to be stomping face with the gear your currently have, then you're delusional. You're not even wearing a full set. Obviously, you're going to get rocked by anyone who isn't terrible.

"I died to someone with more gear and more skill. Therefore, my class is broken." Shamans are in a horrific spot, but maybe you'd get some feedback if it looked like you were ACTUALLY trying. As it stands, this is another thread from an under-geared Shaman whining because they PvP without PvP gear.

Edit: You also aren't even fully gemmed. I mean, throw me a freaking bone.
Edited by Awsumpossum on 12/8/2012 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Trust me, there are a lot of issues with Shamans, especially in PvP. But if you expect to be stomping face with the gear your currently have, then you're delusional. You're not even wearing a full set. Obviously, you're going to get rocked by anyone who isn't terrible.

"I died to someone with more gear and more skill. Therefore, my class is broken." Shamans are in a horrific spot, but maybe you'd get some feedback if it looked like you were ACTUALLY trying. As it stands, this is another thread from an under-geared Shaman whining because they PvP without PvP gear.

Hey hey hey there are alot of geared Shaman's that are upset too. Im pretty decently geared and Im deff not happy about the changes. Cant we just rise as brothers instead of this?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman

Eh, See how I am now resto? See how at the end I wrote ex elemental?

And its not just now, it was Cata PvP as well.

/facepalm
Edited by Progin on 12/8/2012 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Take it from a 2200 elemental shaman right before 5.1. Elemental is broken. We have ZERO defensive cooldowns to use while silenced, whereas EVERY other class has many (I believe dks only have death strike).
Elemental simply can't compete as any other caster has 10x our survivability. Our damage, however, is perfectly fine as it is imo.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Big
Yeah except rshams are the best pvp healers? Might want to change to dps shamans cuz rshams have been at the top of the healer food chain for wayyyy too long.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Volpit
Yeah except rshams are the best pvp healers? Might want to change to dps shamans cuz rshams have been at the top of the healer food chain for wayyyy too long.

You are literally in every thread complaining about Restoration. This thread isn't even about the spec, jesus dude, give it a rest.
Edited by Drakl on 12/9/2012 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Spilt milk..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Big
12/09/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Drakl

You are literally in every thread complaining about Restoration. This thread isn't even about the spec, jesus dude, give it a rest.

You should learn what the word literally means then edit your post. And im just happy about them shaman nerfs :) also spend a little more time worrying about you and a little less time worrying about me. Thx breh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Besides resto I cry for your specs. Ran 3s with an Ele shaman...I couldn't take it...I had to disband...I'm sorry guys...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I guess butthurt mages and warriors downvoted the OP, no?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]