Hey y'all!

90 Night Elf Hunter
yeah, it's me, the original Southernbell, if you have to ask who I am, don't worry about it, you don't know me, feel free to move along. I was here long ago, before Crisp was Crisp, when Bane was #1, and Lexar sat on the bank steps in SW afk, with people spitting on him. Moved back to Baelgun to play with the hubby, and have been gone a while, friends list was wiped on transfer, and idk who anyone's alt is, so if you know me and want to say hi, pst me in-game. On a nostalgic note, does anybody else miss the days when you rolled into town and knew everybody by name? Yeah, that's how long it's been.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/08/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Southernbell
On a nostalgic note, does anybody else miss the days when you rolled into town and knew everybody by name? Yeah, that's how long it's been.

I fondly remember those days, but sadly (maybe thankfully) not on this server... back when you got into 5mans based on merit and ability and not just 'cause your queue popped. :3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
you think that was old school?

try cookie and ODG era

try original transfers from garona

holla if ur OG
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Man, you guys must all be over the hill, ancient, old folks, like creaky joints all day long, long in the tooth and looking for gray hair in a balding scenery.

:D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/09/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Chirp
you think that was old school?

try cookie and ODG era

try original transfers from garona

holla if ur OG

holla

Peace,
Apathy
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
your name seems familiar but after so many years who knows.

Welcome back anyway.

I also miss the old days. My toons I have made after LFG/LFR came out have only my real ID friends on em, as opposed to this guy who has hundreds of people I used to group with for pugs and heroics.

Its kind of sad going through all the names and knowing that they all used to play at one point and how I used to play with all of em. Oh well now I can be anti social and just queue up!! So much better.... /sarcasm
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I miss it too....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]