Rare/Twink Stuff

19 Gnome Rogue
Hi everyone, I have the following items available for sale on Cenarion Circle. They are available Ally or Horde. If anyone is interested, send mail to Zk, thanks!

Keller's Girdle
Sentry Cloak
Boahn's Fang
Antipodean Rod
Twisted Chanter's Staff
Gloves of the Fang
Feet of the Lynx
Stormbringer Belt
Razor's Edge
Prospector's Axe
Darkweave Breaches
Guillotine Axe
Serpent's Kiss
Witching Stave
Band of Purification
Bronze Band of Force
Noble's Robe (Lvl 15 req'd, iLvl 20)
Woodworkers Gloves
Defias Rapier
Goblin Screwdriver
Mindthrust Bracers
FULL BLACKENED DEFIAS SET

Tigerstrike Mantle
Troll's Bane Leggings
Sparkleshell Mantle
Tree Bark Jacket
Glowing Magical Bracelets
Riverpride Choker
Enduring Cap
The Butcher
Burning Waraxe
Watchman's Paldrons
Guardian Blade
Thunderbrow Ring
Ironweaver
Rangerbow
Crystalpine Stinger
Vibroblade
Hi-tech Supergun
Mechbuilder's Overalls
Gizmotron Megachopper
Petrospill Leggings

Robe of the Magi
Spirewind Fetter
Wolfear Harness
Adventurer's Pith Helmet
Firemane Leggings
Basilisk Hide Pants
Wing of the Whelpling
Sutarn's Ring
Gazlowe's Charm
The Pacifier
Black Ogre Kickers
Gloves of Holy Might
Crushridge Bindings
Polished Jazeraint Armor
Icemail Jerkin
Dark Hooded Cape
First Mate's Hat
Deadwood Sledge
Sword of the Magistrate
Speedsteel Rapier
Fiery War Axe
Vicar's Robes
Vendetta
Legguards of the Vault
Underworld Band
Shadowforge Bushmaster
FULL CHAIN OF THE SCARLET CRUSADE SET

Axe of Rin'ji
Orphic Bracers
Executioner's Cleaver
Blade of the Titans
Troll Protector
Wand of Arcane Potency
The Minotaur
Bonesnapper
Hurricane
Belt of the Gladiator
Serenity Belt
Flaming Incinerator
Skibi's Pendant
Lei of Lilies
Curve Bladed Ripper
Brainlash
Blackmetal Cape
Stonerender Gauntlets
Wall of the Dead
Spellshock Leggings
Widowmaker
Ginn-su Sword
Joonho's Mercy
Death's Head Vestments
Eye of Flame
Gutwrencher
Wolfrunner Shoes
Staff of Hale Magefire
Ragehammer
Dwarven Handcannon
Ribsplitter of the Monkey
Ribsplitter of the Tiger

RARE PATTERNS
Deviate Scale Belt
Arcane Bomb
Elixir of Dream Vision
Sniper Scope
Flash Bomb
Crusader
Fiery Weapon
Dusky Boots
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ok, where's the good stuff?
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I my lock has the legs for this FULL BLACKENED DEFIAS SET in his bank.
Edited by Sisofmercy on 12/8/2012 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
12/08/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Jancith
ok, where's the good stuff?

qft where is the shadowfang gosh
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
What would you like to see, I'll keep my eyes open.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
Dude, do you even know how rare a shadowforge bushmaster is? Or mindthrust bracers? Lots of stuff like pieces of the defias set, is BiS and you can't get it anymore....Legguards of the vault, Death's head vestements, ribsplitters are all awesome. Some of those patterns you're lucky to see at all. You're either a troll, or blissfully unaware of what some of that stuff is. Sorry there's no Shadowfang or Pendulum.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
mindthrust is one of the only things that will get you more than a couple hundred gold on that whole list, but good luck selling it since 19 is deadover half the list you linked is gear that has NEVER been BiS or even considerably useful for their respective brackets, and lots of the other gear you linked has had their level requirements raised so they can't even be used anymore. BoAs have outdone the rest.

You think if I put that bushmaster up for 200g, it wouldn't be gone in 2 mins? 200g for mindthrust is also a joke. I am fully aware that most of the stuff is not BiS, I think if you check the title of the thread, the first thing it says is "rare" not "BiS", so much of the stuff is not necessarily BiS, but desirable for some people. Some of it is BiS however. Some of it RP or for xmog , like the full sets, you can't get them anymore. I just sold an elixir of dream vision pattern for 7k 2 days ago. Sold Death's Head vestements for 10k 2 years ago. Sold a Ginn-su for like 6k a year ago.

Srsly, you have no idea what you're talking about. Just because YOU wouldn't pay for the stuff doesn't mean other people won't. I wasn't convinced you were trolling me until now, so yah, I think I've said everything I have to say to you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Show me a Green Lens of Stamina and we'll talk, k?
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
12/08/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Jancith
Show me a Green Lens of Stamina and we'll talk, k?

Again, sorry for the fact that the ultra-rare "item X" isn't on the list. I'm sorry to have failed you. If I did have one though, the best part about it would be that I would get to talk to you?
Edited by Zk on 12/8/2012 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Your list simply contains way more worthless and/or terrible than quality/rare items to begin with. TBJ, Ribsplitters, and several other items had their level requirements raised. Since you seem to have trouble grasping that concept I will explain it to you. An item used to require level 19 and it now requires level 20. Another example: an item used to require level 49 and now requires level 50.

Now, who is going to pay thousands of gold for an item that not only is not BiS, but cannot even be used?

Leggaurds of the Vault had their stats changed and now are so far from BiS no one even mentions them anymore. Even a PoD or Stam lense is not worth what it was because of BoA's and the ability to craft the some of the suffix lenses again.

Perhaps you should learn about the current landscape of XP Off before getting agitated that people are pointing out obvious facts in the terribleness of your list. Or just rename your thread to a bunch of random semi twink sh*t I found in the bank you may or may not be interested in.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
OK, I am really not willing to argue with everyone who gets onto this thread and doesn't like what they see. At no time did I say I had all of the best stuff ever, and that every item is worth 50k. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but I don't have the time to restate what I've already typed, in some cases typed twice. People buy things for reasons other than BiS. RP, Rarity, Xmog etc. Teebu's for example. Sold one of those last year for 30k, and actually think I got ripped off but whatever.....The list is for people if they want it, if not, I don't expect to have to justify myself.

You're opinion and approval is not a filter I feel I need to work around.
Edited by Zk on 12/8/2012 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
12/08/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Frumpee
Your list simply contains way more worthless and/or terrible than quality/rare items to begin with. TBJ, Ribsplitters, and several other items had their level requirements raised. Since you seem to have trouble grasping that concept I will explain it to you. An item used to require level 19 and it now requires level 20. Another example: an item used to require level 49 and now requires level 50.

Actually, It's funny you mention the Ribsplitters, and how they're not usefull anymore since they had their reqd level changed to 51 from 49. I just sent the BoAs I have over to my 53 rogue...so I can assume the stats on the BoAs wont be drastically different at 54 which is top end of 50-54 bracket. I compared the ribs to the heirlooms I had.

Ribsplitters
speed 2.6
dps 37.02
Stats 16 agi/16 stam/7 hit
Can take BC chants.

Venerable Dal'Rends charge
7 agi, 11 stam, 7 crit
2.8 speed
38 dps
vanilla chants only

Sharpened scarlet kris
1.8 speed
7 agi
11 stam
7 res
38 dps
vanilla chants only

balanced heartseeker
1.7 speed
9 agi, 7 crit, 4 hit
38 dps
vanilla chants only

So it seems to me that although the heirlooms have higher DPS, the Ribs if they aren't better, are at least very comparable for the stats, and because you can pop savagery or mongoose on them. I'm not a math guy, so I'd have to let someone else crunch the numbers.
Now is there a quest item or what-have-you that might be better than the ribs at level 54? maybe, not sure. But I'm fairly certain the Ribs are still not only good, but rare, and rare goes a long way with certain people.
Edited by Zk on 12/8/2012 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
OK, I am really not willing to argue with everyone who gets onto this thread and doesn't like what they see. The list is for people if they want it, if not, I don't expect to have to justify myself.

You're opinion and approval is not a filter I feel I need to work around.

12/08/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Zk

Actually, It's funny you mention the Ribsplitters, and how they're not usefull anymore since they had their reqd level changed to 51 from 49. I just sent the BoAs I have over to my 53 rogue...so I can assume the stats on the BoAs wont be drastically different at 54 which is top end of 50-54 bracket. I compared the ribs to the heirlooms I had.

Ribsplitters
speed 2.6
dps 37.02
Stats 16 agi/16 stam/7 hit
Can take BC chants.

Venerable Dal'Rends charge
7 agi, 11 stam, 7 crit
2.8 speed
38 dps
vanilla chants only

Sharpened scarlet kris
1.8 speed
7 agi
11 stam
7 res
38 dps
vanilla chants only

balanced heartseeker
1.7 speed
9 agi, 7 crit, 4 hit
38 dps
vanilla chants only

So it seems to me that although the heirlooms have higher DPS, the Ribs if they aren't better, are at least very comparable for the stats, and because you can pop savagery or mongoose on them. I'm not a math guy, so I'd have to let someone else crunch the numbers.
Now is there a quest item or what-have-you that might be better than the ribs at level 54? maybe, not sure. But I'm fairly certain the Ribs are still not only good, but rare, and rare goes a long way with certain people.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
So your retort to being wrong, is that I argued, when I previously said I wouldn't? Nice troll.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you can tell he is mad by the angle of his eyebrows
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
two wrongs do not make a right bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]