Rare/Twink Stuff

19 Gnome Rogue
That was the example he chose....I just retorted to it.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
12/08/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Rebòund
Actually, It's funny you mention the Ribsplitters, and how they're not usefull anymore since they had their reqd level changed to 51 from 49. I just sent the BoAs I have over to my 53 rogue...so I can assume the stats on the BoAs wont be drastically different at 54 which is top end of 50-54 bracket. I compared the ribs to the heirlooms I had.

u might have an argument for yourself except for the fact that literally no one plays the 50-54 bracket rofl

I hear there is a huge 50-54 community on the Cenarion Circle. He probably already sold them for like 50k each.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
12/08/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Frumpee
I hear there is a huge 50-54 community on the Cenarion Circle. He probably already sold them for like 50k each.

Sold a ribs of the bear for 2k a couple mos ago on CC.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
12/08/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Zk

Good for you chap!
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Lots of good stuff, nice collection.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
Thanks alot. Collecting the stuff has been a lot of the fun I've gotten out of the game that last few years.
Reply Quote
17 Troll Mage
WTB Sawbone's Shirt.
PST.
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
12/08/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Zk

ye I bet.
Reply Quote
70 Pandaren Rogue
why make a thread if you dont have gear people are willing to transfer for?
Reply Quote
19 Dwarf Shaman
12/08/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Rebòund
Dude, do you even know how rare a shadowforge bushmaster is? Or mindthrust bracers? Lots of stuff like pieces of the defias set, is BiS and you can't get it anymore....Legguards of the vault, Death's head vestements, ribsplitters are all awesome. Some of those patterns you're lucky to see at all. You're either a troll, or blissfully unaware of what some of that stuff is. Sorry there's no Shadowfang or Pendulum.

mindthrust is one of the only things that will get you more than a couple hundred gold on that whole list, but good luck selling it since 19 is dead

over half the list you linked is gear that has NEVER been BiS or even considerably useful for their respective brackets, and lots of the other gear you linked has had their level requirements raised so they can't even be used anymore. BoAs have outdone the rest.

Since when is 19s dead?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Read through the 1st page and can't stop /loling at the elitist responses.

Please,carry on.

@ Zk
That's a very interesting list of items,just keep trying to sell them and believe me,they will sell.If not for twinks,then for people who wish to get more edge in lvling bgs.

Cheers :)
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
Have that Joonho's Mercy for you Yair - Azuremyst
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]