Alliance/Horde PVP Queue Times?

Hey all,

A few friends and I are looking to transfer. This thread is bound to be trolled a bit - but I'm sure I'll get some honest responses.

Anyway, we're alliance - not forking out the change to switch to Horde, yet that is what I would've preferred.

How are the queue times on alliance side for PvP in the battlegroup?
Also, is the arena scene pretty well mixed - or non-existent?

Just curious, thanks for the answers - and anything else you feel to mention. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
servers dead. go elsewhere. !@#$%^.
Reply Quote
Yeah... don't think so. But thanks for the input!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
u seriously don't think the servers dead? HAHAHAHA.. alright waste ur money transfer here----- prove me wrong sir.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/08/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Project

More people = less dead, but you knew that.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
12/08/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Spammer

well considering some big names are trying to leave the server---------- but you knew that.
Reply Quote
Yay! More dead. Np.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/08/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Project

well considering some big names are trying to leave the server---------- but you knew that.

Big names? Did Reckful transfer here?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

Big names? Did Reckful transfer here?

tee hee
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still curious who these big names are.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
12/09/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Spammer

not big names in wow, but for the server.. idk if they backed down, but there was plans. also how can i still post? my script ran out like last week.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/10/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Project

not big names in wow, but for the server.. idk if they backed down, but there was plans. also how can i still post? my script ran out like last week.

Big names for the server were posted in Daughter's thread iirc. I heard some HAx10 folks are on their way to Kil'Jaeden. Iirc only Rob and FT on that list.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
rob, ft, eric and paul but one of them is too poor.. pheno, unbidden.. idk i just thougth rob leaving would be a big thing...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/10/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Project
pheno

Does this mean I'm finally famous?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Didn't know Rob was going. <cute asian girls> just doesn't suit him, Amy Grant is a jew.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Didn't know Rob was going. <cute asian girls> just doesn't suit him, Amy Grant is a jew.

I don't think Rob is going, he said something about taking a break, but yeah this name is just a placeholder for now. If Rob comes we'll rename it to something about an oven
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
12/11/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Pheno
pheno

Does this mean I'm finally famous?

yOu'Ve aLwAyZ bEEn faMoUs iN mY hEaRt~~**~ <333
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]