Skinning w/o Looting

90 Orc Shaman
I dropped enchanting to take LW instead, and it can be a little annoying that i have to loot all the useless crap from these low level mobs to skin the creature for the mats. They could implement such an easy fix to this too.

1. Let us just destroy loot instead of looting it.
2. Have a keybind to skin the creature even if it has loot on it.

* Iwould buy these mats, but the AH on my server never has anything I need.
Reply Quote
There must be an add-on that does this.

Edit: Searching for "trash" on Curse shows a few. Trashcan seems to be the most popular.
Edited by Keeblik on 12/8/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
ty I feel dumb for not thinking of this myself.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Why not just loot everything (mass loot makes it easy) and then just sell all the junk? You're just giving away 100s of gold by destroying junk and not selling it.
Reply Quote
Because that requires going to a vendor, which can be a pain if you have to do it frequently due to having limited bag space from carrying multiple gear sets and a bunch of leather around.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
At no point are you generally more than a minute away from a vendor where you can sell junk. There's probably a dozen in each zone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]