Old Content Profession Leveling

91 Orc Warrior
I'm certain I will hear complaints from the more hardcore players, but since the cross-realm implementation it is incredibly difficult to obtain a large amount of fel iron ore for leveling blacksmithing (and other old content materials). With that in mind, naturally, this causes an over inflated pricing due to the cross spread-realm supply being divided. It effectively has created a shortage in supply as now the world supply is expected to meet the same demand.

What is Blizzard planning to help the more casual player to spend more time playing the game, as opposed to gathering as much as competitively possible, resulting in a loss of time for actually playing the game... The overall effectiveness of gather and profession leveling is terrible for old world content.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Interestingly enough, my server is flooded with Fel Iron.

It's selling in 50+stack quantities for 10-15g per stack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]