Mon 7.15pm - 12.00mn
Tues 7.15pm - 12.00mn
Wed 7.15pm - 12.00mn
Thur 7.15pm - 12.00mn
Fri 7.15pm - 12.00mn
Sat Any Time
Sun Any Time

What i Bring to the raid:

Normally this is where i would say a holy paladin with 5 years experience raid healing but since i decided to change to ww monk, i guess i'll just have to stick with raiding attributes, I come to raid prepared with a knowledge of the encounter as well as food flasks and pots. I endeavour to be on time to all raids, if i'm going to be late and i know about it i will give notice prior to being late. Im not the kind of person that likes to be last on the healing/ dps / tps meters and if i am i seek to chance that very quickly.

Like i've prevously stated i've played for over 7 years and come from raiding environments where expectations were a lot higher than perhaps they are now, so u can expect a much more prepared approach to the game.

By the way my spelling and grammar are not very good, i know this and its prob not gonna change any time soon
Edited by Segerius on 12/8/2012 7:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump http://uberhumor.com/bump-it
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Reply Quote
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said "Implants?"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
“A girl phoned me the other day and said… ‘Come on over, there’s nobody home.’ I went over. Nobody was home.“
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
An escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. You should never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the Convenience.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I've always wanted a suitcase handcuffed to my wrist... allright
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I hope the next time I move I get a real easy phone number, something that's real easy to remember. Something like two two two two two two two. I would say "Sweet." And then people would say, "Dirk, how do I get a hold of you?" I'd say, "Just press two for a while and when I answer, you will know you have pressed two enough
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I wanna get a job naming kitchen appliance. Seems like the easiest job ever. You know, refrigerator, toaster, blender...you just say what the thing does and then you add '-er'. Kitchen Appliance Naming Institute. "What's this do?" "It keeps !@#$ fresh." "Well, that's a 'fresher'. I'm going on break."
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I went to a record store, they said they specialized in hard-to-find records. Nothing was alphabetized
Reply Quote
I got a king sized bed. I don't know any kings, but if one came over, I guess he'd be comfortable. "Oh, you're a king, you say? Well you won't believe what I have in store for you! It's to your exact specifications! I believe I can set up your old lady, too!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My manager saw me drinking he said "Don't use liquor as a crutch." I can't use liquor as a crutch, because a crutch helps me walk. Liquor severely !@#$s up the way I walk. It ain't like a crutch, it's like a step I didn't see.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I'll just give you the money, and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this.

I just can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend: "Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut! I got the documentation right here...
oh, wait it's at home...
in the file...
under "D", for "doughnut."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you find yourself lost in the woods, !@#$ it, build a house. "Well, I was lost but now I live here! I have severely improved my predicament!"
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I went to the park and saw this kid flying a kite.
The kid was really excited.
I don't know why.
That's what they're supposed to do.
Now if he had had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "Here's a picture of me when I'm older." Where'd you get that camera man?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]