Challenge Mode Golds Exploited

90 Tauren Death Knight
So some level 15 stole the realm first all gold achievement from us challenge moders and i was wondering if any of you ladies and gentlemen know what the the toon that has the achievement is im pretty sure its a 15 warrior but i do not know the name it should have spammed the server when he got it if anyone knows the name please let me know
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It was a tauren something or other in a christmas sweater. Surprises might remember his name (I want to say it started with a T). We tried to internet detective him, but when the perp didn't pop up immediately we got bored and stopped. He had like 17000 achievement points.

It was right when 5.1 dropped. I'm surprised there wasn't more fuss about it, but I guess nobody else noticed.

e: checked my browsing history. It was a guy named Soyo but apparently the character is gone now.

e2: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/maelstrom/Soyo

Still cached here. Might want to investigate those alts!
Edited by Primrose on 12/8/2012 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/baelgun/Teq/advanced

that's his main. I'd open a thread in customer service, or ticket a GM, or tweet GC on twitter (actually do all 3, squeaky wheel gets the grease). I'm fairly sure he logged onto all of his alts as soon as he knew it would garner him the achievement on multiple realms.

The sociopath in me wants someone to mosey on over to the baelgun realm forums and call him out, but baelgun appears to be a desolate wasteland that this clown's guild rules over with an iron fist (I'm being dramatic here but seriously their realm is lower ranked than Maelstrom).

I actually whispered this guy as soon as he got the achievement and said something along the lines of "gee, that's not broken" and he logged off immediately after.

e: why did it default to this character i don't even
Edited by Derrickrose on 12/8/2012 11:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Thanks for the info, we'll include this in our tickets as well. Also, if you start a thread in Customer Service link so we can bump.
Edited by Golad on 12/9/2012 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LFM shado pan gold run
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
paying 1,000 G per person for completion, maybe more!

space people...can you hook it up---today.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Anyone got an update on this with your tickets?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Damn, didn't even know there was realm first achievements for that.

Now I wish Alliance actually had people that ran them. Way too late for that now.

Sucks for you dudes Horde side that put groups together and ran the golds and got ripped off. :(

Hopefully they fix it for you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I wish I was good at my class and knew four other people good at their class to run challenge modes with. :(
Someone carry me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/10/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Krzysztof
Someone carry me.

Only if it's to the bedroom.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
You're such a charmer. You make my heart flutter.
Take me now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey I just met you
and this is crazy
but here's my number" "
Call me maybe
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Okay but where's your number I don't see it how am I supposed to call you I'm confused
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Thanks Guys appreciate rightful realm firsts inc hopefully! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200082735?page=10
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's 911-800-8135.
Edited by Canxopener on 12/14/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]