Molten Core Question

90 Worgen Hunter
Always wondered Blizz, Why are plans like core felcloth bag and the spell power enchant boe and the core marksmen rifle and biznicks 247x128 accurascope, bop

always made me a little sad since i am missing one of the schematics and seen them drop on other chars.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I always wondered that myself actually. You can enter it solo now if you want to go farm as a 90 it shouldn't be a problem. A few of my guildies went through there for the guild cheevo somewhere between level 85 and 90 and it was no problem to get through it.
Reply Quote
I haven't seen any engi schematic drops yet, but I did have a core felcloth bag recipe drop for me on a run and it was tradable.

I hope the engi schematics are tradable as well. I never got them on my engi character even when the only raid in WoW was MC ;(
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest
My nonengineer mage probably saw the engineering patterns drop a dozen times while he was getting Exalted with the Hydraxian Waterlords, so the drop rate has to be pretty beefy---I'm guessing around 25%. It's not smart loot, though.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
It would be nice if it was smart-loot, or at least BoE.

I've gotten almost all of the pattern drops, but almost always on the wrong char. BS patterns on my engineer, engineering schematics on my BS, tailoring patterns on my leatherworker, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]