Realm Hunting

48 Goblin Rogue
Hello :)

Was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have plans to roll an alliance character on a fresh new realm. My question is, how does Farstriders hold out? Is there a Roleplaying presence? Are there people on this server? (lol)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We hold! Though, we aren't big on actually using the forums. Only a few of us pop up on here regularly.

There IS an RPing presence, though we're in a quiet time due to the rush of holidays and general chaos in real world. Public events happen once a month (When real world isn't kicking those that host them in the butt.) They vary from auctions to silly dating games to bars. We're always welcoming more hosts and events! I know Red Raven hosts a tourney every month and Shadow Hall hosts a pet battle tournament monthly in addition to a few sillier events that rotate through the year.

It's heavily recommended that you join one of the RP guilds listed in the roster up top - Off the top of my head I can name a few active ones, if you'd like. RP takes place primarily in guilds but the guilds are good at working together and communicating. Let me know your name when you roll and I'll throw the channel information your way, too!

Now that I've said that, I can tell you that RP is NOT on every street corner. It isn't that it's there, it's just that we don't always chill in Stormwind and RP. We're out in the world and generally harder to find. We're working on personal plots or guild storylines or generally hanging out with people we know in locations our characters prefer. We also raid, PVP and fight to get those shiny new achievements (Plus the metric crapton of dailies they've given us this time around. Ugh. I hate dailies.) We're a smaller server overall, but our RPers are quality. Mary Sues are few and far between and most of us are fantastic writers and have some fabulous characters that make you genuinely WANT to know their story. I've tried other servers and Farstriders is home. :)

If you choose Farstriders, I welcome you with open arms! If not, I hope you find a server that fits you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
THERE WERE FORUMS!?!? WHY WASN'T I TOLD
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/09/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Bloodydemize
THERE WERE FORUMS!?!? WHY WASN'T I TOLD

I sent the memo around! Blame your secretary!
Reply Quote
48 Goblin Rogue
Hey, thanks for the info Ura! :)

I made my decision. Farstriders it is.

I made myself a Draenei Paladin named Zik :o

I haven't played Alliance so this is all new and fun! See you guys around maybe :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey, thanks for the info Ura! :)

I made my decision. Farstriders it is.

I made myself a Draenei Paladin named Zik :o

I haven't played Alliance so this is all new and fun! See you guys around maybe :P

I probably won't be on tonight, but pestering anyone in The Shadow Hall can get you pointed in my direction. I have a lot of alts.

Welcome to Farstriders! Hope you like it as much as we do.
Edited by Ura on 12/10/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]